anyone like Jordans? got into the habit of buying a couple pairs anytime im in the states, selection over here is pretty crap and much more expensive, had a few good buys in the nike outlets.

I love a pair of Jordans got a pair in the footlocker sale for 50 the other week but begrudge the £120+ it costs here.

https://www.footlocker.co.uk/en/p/jordan-1-flight-4-premium-men-shoes-8097?v=314106291504#!searchCategory=all/shoes

pol_pl_Buty-Puma-Drift-BMW-304879-01--168_4.jpg

I do hope you're having a giggle.

Got these last week, the most comfortable, lightest Air Max I have had.

image.thumb.jpeg.6c9510b6305610baa54d6826362d9ca0.jpeg

Both Nike's Flyknit and Adidas's Primeknit technologies are brilliant but absolutely shite for Scottish weather. Have to check an hour by hour weather report to ensure that your feet and shoes aren't going to get fucked up by rain. Can't even put a protective spray on them due to all the holes.

10 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Got these last week, the most comfortable, lightest Air Max I have had.

image.jpeg

I'm not so keen on 90's but have flyknit 1's and they are the most comfotable pair I have.  Look great as well.  Unfortunately got them a bit messed up while out last Friday and going to have to risk the pillow case/washing machine cleaning tactic.

I saw earlier in the week that Hanon are trying to get people to part with £115 for a pair of Hi-Tec.

http://www.hanon-shop.com/c/q/hi-tec

Both Nike's Flyknit and Adidas's Primeknit technologies are brilliant but absolutely shite for Scottish weather. Have to check an hour by hour weather report to ensure that your feet and shoes aren't going to get fucked up by rain. Can't even put a protective spray on them due to all the holes.

I was in the gym last week and noticed a hole in my trainer that was big enough to put my finger in. Anyway I did it and she made a formal complaint and I am now banned from Edinburgh leisure for life.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I was in the gym last week and noticed a hole in my trainer that was big enough to put my finger in. Anyway I did it and she made a formal complaint and I am now banned from Edinburgh leisure for life.

Got off lightly IMO

On 15/04/2017 at 20:36, philpy said:

I must be one of the few people that's never watched forest gump. In fact, I've not been to a cinema since 2003.@bobby skidmarks, I can change my trainers, but you'll always be bald AND ginger. Unlucky champ, swing and a miss, verge of tears, seething, beeling, raging, etc.

Can you be bald AND ginger??