I wore my Tigers for the first time in years today doing a bit of labouring, don't think I'll be making that mistake again for a while.

Where in Glasgow sells a variety of New Balance trainers? I went to a few places today but only Size? had any and I didn't like the look of any of them.

• 3 weeks later...
Sweeper Dee trying to post a pair of dead certs that at least one poster on here will like. I'm sure someone from a place like Perth or Ayr will sling you a greenie for that. 

It's my birthday tomorrow, need to treat myself somehow.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2016 at 16:43, Milnzo said:

I'm having a clearout of some stuff that i know longer want. Is there anywhere other than ebay to do this online? Mate of mine recently flogged Ioads of old gear on there and done quite well out of it, £70 for a battered old pair of Adi London etc, but was hammered with fees.

20160808_163304.jpg

Ebay takes 10% and paypal 4%

It's basically gouging, but you can make a bit of coin if that's a CP goggle jacket. Every skinny little shitehawk that thinks he's a hooligan wants that. Also, if thos blue boxes have anything cherished inside you can make ridiculous money. Don't put them on ebay though, join a trainer group or ten on facebook and sell them without the fees. 

On 8/28/2016 at 22:24, saint dave said:

Got these in Van Mildert sale. 

hugo-boss-runcool-camo-medium-blue-shoes-50311636-p22969-89441_image.jpg

There are rules my friend, and one of those rules states that Hugo Boss jackets, polos and jeans are fucking amazing, but translate to feet and you're a chavvy c**t. Exactly the same for Lacoste. Adidas, exactly the opposite: trainers, mint. Tops and jackets, chav. 

Don't ask me why. It just is.

On 8/31/2016 at 11:32, SweeperDee said:

b093d68c59f5d50ad8c0370d86c9ecb6.jpg

Should be getting these. Loved the recent reissues of the Jeans, and thankfully they are being released in one of my favourite C/W.

The Argie colourway is a belter. Sorry I'm a bit late to the party (don't get on p and b often these days) but if you haven't bought them yet go to Scott's online and fire in BRANDS25 at the checkout and you should get them for about £60 ish delivered. Hope that helps.

21 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Are your feet that shape? 

I would imagine they're designed for running as your feet will be in that shape more often than not so I doubt if they're designed for leisurewear purposes although I don't imagine Nike will be giving a f**k who buys them or for what.