2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I've always wanted to buy a pair of Kalenji trainers, but they're pretty pricey so I've gone for a second-hand pair off eBay.

oldshoes.jpg

Get them restored, Philpy knows a guy I'm sure. 

Lightweight, comfortable and available in the OG red c/w. The boxy toe that's plagued most recent AM1 releases is absent, too. Great shoe.

What are you wearing on your feet, Dimitri?

Recently bought a grey pair and a white pair of these. Comfiest shoes i've ever had, the CloudFoam is like walking on sponges, feet feel amazing!

Currently £39.99 in Mike Ashley's shop

What are those trainers called??

I'm having a clearout of some stuff that i know longer want. Is there anywhere other than ebay to do this online? Mate of mine recently flogged Ioads of old gear on there and done quite well out of it, £70 for a battered old pair of Adi London etc, but was hammered with fees.

20160808_163304.jpg

I'm having a clearout of some stuff that i know longer want. Is there anywhere other than ebay to do this online? Mate of mine recently flogged Ioads of old gear on there and done quite well out of it, £70 for a battered old pair of Adi London etc, but was hammered with fees.

20160808_163304.jpg

Put pictures of them on here and ask for bids. Should imagine that would pass without too much grief.

53147a7ff825e9f22fa5b3540bc5e19e_thumb.jpg

First ever pair of New Balance and I have to say I'm surprised. Reduced from £110 to £70, they are ridiculously comfortable and fit perfectly. It has an inner sock type design that they use on football boots these days, I don't know why, but I find it pretty cool.