Not buying trainers because they're available on the high street is a bit wanky tbf.

Don't disagree. I'd just rather not be wearing the same scudders as the modern day shopping centre casuals and street rats.

Don't disagree. I'd just rather not be wearing the same scudders as the modern day shopping centre casuals and street rats.

That's more a question of taste though, is in not? I doubt any of us would be kicking about in Reebok Classics or Adidas Superstars.

That's more a question of taste though, is in not? I doubt any of us would be kicking about in Reebok Classics or Adidas Superstars.

Well this stems from a comment on 'run of the mill Adidas' a few posts up^^^

Incidentally, I was looking at some Reebok Aztecs last week.

When did wanting to look smarter or even just different make you self-righteous? I don't wear jd sports trainers because everyone else does and I don't want to look like everyone else. Apart from anything else, I'm far too handsome to do so.

Odd, Philpy said you were a fat ugly c**t.

I think you'll probably get in trouble if you don't wear them with clothes m9.

As soon as made that post I was waiting for Mozzamozza to come in with this.

Anyone who owns a pair of red Jean's Mk II is eminently cool, has a large phallus and is most importantly not Philpy.
Agreed. Best adidas shoe of the past year, closely followed by the Spezial 350.

Anyone who bought the black jeans mkII should be jailed for life though.

29-12-2015_nike_airmax1_ultraessential_w

Seen these in the sale on End Clothing. Thoughts?

disgusting.

If they were proper og air max 1's they'd be beautuful. But they're not - they're that fly-knit print hybrid that should only be worn by teenagers with a top knot.

Not buying trainers because they're available on the high street is a bit wanky tbf.

If anything if you see a pair you've been after and can try them on, it's a bonus.

I'm wanky, then.  :(

Im an adidas fan but unsure how i feel about those Jeans. They're nice standalone but wouldn't look great with any clothes.

:lol:

The clue is in the name.....

Odd, Philpy said you were a fat ugly c**t.

Philpy says a lot of things. 

Agreed. Best adidas shoe of the past year, closely followed by the Spezial 350. Anyone who bought the black jeans mkII should be jailed for life though.

Those 350 are superb. I wish I'd bought them. 

Anyone on here ordered from Iamdeadstock before? Was having a gander just now and they do some decent Adidas, CP and SI stuff.

Totally legit and reliable site. Pricey for trainers though. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mildly tempted to throw myself into further credit card debt for these. Can't imagine they'll go down well on here but first Nikes seen for a while that I dig.

nike-tennis-classic-ultra-flyknit-red-5.

Edited by mrcat1990

I have ordered a pair of NB 577 and a pair of EQT Running Guidance.

Will post pics when they arrive. 

Sorry they're not flaming red Nikes knitted by a toothless Indonesian grandmother, but unfortunately I'm too old to pull that look off.  :lol: