Airdrie vs Dunfermline

By the way, that is single handedly the worst refereeing performance of the last couple of seasons..: I'm frankly astounded we managed to win even with that diddy officiating.

Anyways, cracking win, Jimmy Lister ran the show as usual. That Dunfermline side were woeful - something really not right they should not be that poor.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forfar look unstoppable. They should win the league. We've lost too much ground already and I ain't confident about getting results against Morton, Forfar and Stranraer after the week we've had. Jefferies has to step aside for the sake of the club and let someone else take control.

Shite, no idea on performance but being 3-0 down tells its own story.

I have been a little bit of a defender of JJ compared to most on here(his worst enemy compared to .net) but there is no other option but to sack him now, you don't majorly f**k up games like today and win titles.

Dunfermline fans, Neil McCann and John Potter all absolutely foaming at the mouth = pleasing.

Was surprised by how poor Dunfermline were. On paper they should be winning this league by a canter but couldn't even beat us despite getting everything from the ref.

Lister had a great game and was impressed by the new boy, Docherty.

The new club magazine looks decent and nice to see there's still something being produced (along with OTL). Will have a read later on.

Looking life playoffs again. Unless I'm wrong it will be our 4th crack at them and we've never triumphed overall (i.e. won promotion) in any of them.

This would be our 3rd. Confident we'll at least attain a play-off spot, but that isn't good enough with the resources we've had to play with compared to this league. Should be challenging for top spot but we look totally hopeless and way off the pace compared to the better teams.

Referee was terrible today and the linesman. Its not very often you feel the opposition was hard done by it was that incompetent. Def penalty push by page. Our goal it was a dive by spence. Their offside goal was offside though.

Archived