Airdrie vs Dunfermline

conceivably see crowds drift down to 12-1500 level

So we're going to lose half our average attendance in the space of a season?

Nope, not buying that one.

MASSIVE Dunfermline hammered 3-1 at home to part-time Stranraer tonight in front of a MASSIVE crowd of 1436

How long will it take for this gradual process to occur for us to reach Airdrie United/Airdrieonians level of failure? Be specific please.

Since you asked me to be specific: About 27 hours. That specific enough for you, sweetcheeks?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red dot for tedious "fairly new club" post.

Interesting to see you care so much about reputation on pie and bovril though :lol:

In the grand scheme of things you are a fairly new club, thought you would've accepted that tbh.

Couldn't care less, just found it amusing that instead of taking up the offer of a charity bet you sulk I'm the background undoubtedly crying unto your smart price lager and second hand duvet.

MASSIVE Dunfermline hammered 3-1 at home to part-time Stranraer tonight in front of a MASSIVE crowd of 1436

Another failure for the pars. The comedy act posing as a football club. The new Airdrie. The gift that keeps on giving.

Grant228 still thinks his team will win the league :lol: :lol:

Take up the bet then champ, be a sport.

OOFT, not looking forward to this one at all. Airdrie will be smelling blood.

Hopefully Jefferies is punted by then but we're stuck with him for the forseeable by all accounts (ahem).

In the grand scheme of things you are a fairly new club, thought you would've accepted that tbh.

Couldn't care less, just found it amusing that instead of taking up the offer of a charity bet you sulk I'm the background undoubtedly crying unto your smart price lager and second hand duvet.

Take up the bet then champ, be a sport.

Given that you are still heavily odds-on favorites to win the league, the bookies aren't wrong too often, and that he's not said that you won't go up, I'd struggle to see why he should take up your "offer" .

Attempting to insult someone into a charity bet by calling them poor....... :lol::lol::lol:

Another failure for the pars. The comedy act posing as a football club. The new Airdrie. The gift that keeps on giving.

Grant228 still thinks his team will win the league :lol: :lol:

Crowd still bigger than two Premiership clubs got last week which is on the "two bald men fighting over a comb" variety tbf.

Glad we gave some comfort to the long-suffering Airdrie fans tonight though. Won't be long until our only season highlights come from bigger teams failures as well :(

Defeat here coupled with a Forfar win would put JJ under severe pressure It would be enough to see me turn and I'm normally one of the last before a manager is sacked.

Still think we'll win tho.

He already is. Defeat against Airdrie would definitely be the end of the road. That's if he's still the manager by Saturday which he probably will be, unfortunately.

It doesn't matter as long as we are in a playoff spot cause were definitely going to win that.

Naaaaaawwwwwt.

Too soft, too unprofessional, tactically naive, easy to beat. Completely the opposite of what I thought it would be like with JJ in charge.

His hearts side was completely different, why is he suddenly mad on youth? I know it was kind of forced on him but he persisted with it when it wasn't working. Just sign some carthorses and experienced guys. Is it really that difficult? Dick Campbell and Duffy are outthinking him. It's embarassing.

I'd much rather we didn't sign carthorses tbh. Experience is usually good but buy who and with what? People talking about "youth" as well, that implies inexperience but plenty of our younger guys have a decent amount of first team games now.

Signing past it players is a total short-term move and I'd be pretty against it.

BMMMH type signing - yes. Multiple 35 + players signings - no.

TBF we have a team that should win this league but they are simply not being managed properly. After reading the post match comments - it's the same tired pish from the dinosaur. He really has lost the plot.

Few banners at the Airdrie match would be useful. Have to get the message across.

Big, big game this now after last night. Very poor performance was the most annoying thing for me - I can.accept defeats, but the way we played last night was unacceptable. The squad is good enough, but we got to show it out on the park. We need a big performance on Saturday - although, as long as we get the 3 points I'd be pretty happy tbh.

I envisage a few players coming into contention for this match. Assuming Martin, Ugwu, Williamson and Wallace are still out, I'd guess Page will come back into the 18 after his loan at East Fife finished. It wouldn't surprise me if he started tbh. Spence, Chemin, Moffat and Faissal all have a chance of regaining a spot in the starting 11 as well.

Atm, I'd go:

Scully

Millen

Buchanan

Page

Whittle

Stirling

Geggan

Falkingham

Thomson

Smith

Moffat