Newton Stewart Management Team depart

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newton Stewart are certainly taking their time appointing someone . I'm sure the team is loving this , days before a final.

Only a week ago that Newton knew that they needed a new Manager....hardly a long time to make sure the appointment is the RIGHT person.....the players are fully behind the actions being taken and are well up for the Cup Final on Saturday.....

Only a week ago that Newton knew that they needed a new Manager....hardly a long time to make sure the appointment is the RIGHT person.....the players are fully behind the actions being taken and are well up for the Cup Final on Saturday.....

Are you wearing Wranglers right now?

good answer

Ok John , you little rascal

Was a wee bit young in those days if I'm honest!! But I vaguely remember it!! And also know what Tiggy did for my club!! And that will certainly never be forgotten!!

So how can you make your previous comment about Knoxy?

For what it's worth I don't rate him too highly but know first hand he was prepared give young locals a chance in the south.

Wigtown do a lot of bragging on here which is strange given its Stranraer boys that have been at the centre of any success they've had.

Agree with everything you say but your statement about the players is only a pointless dig. How many of the good present Stranraer team come from the "toon"? Wigtown committee have provided the facility and backing for these boys and should be praised for it .Just besause you get a few immature posters from Wigtown don,t underestimate the hard graft that makes a South team.

So how can you make your previous comment about Knoxy?

For what it's worth I don't rate him too highly but know first hand he was prepared give young locals a chance in the south.

Wigtown do a lot of bragging on here which is strange given its Stranraer boys that have been at the centre of any success they've had.

Yeah we have a lot of Stranraer lads I'll agree with u on that one!! But 3 of the most important players for us are from round here!! But Stranraer I don't think have any players from Stranraer or the surrounding area in their squad so in many ways we are their local team!!

Agree with everything you say but your statement about the players is only a pointless dig. How many of the good present Stranraer team come from the "toon"? Wigtown committee have provided the facility and backing for these boys and should be praised for it .Just besause you get a few immature posters from Wigtown don,t underestimate the hard graft that makes a South team.

I'll agree with you on all of that and immature poster i don't know who they all are but I'd probably say I am one tbh but then again I am probably the youngest here!!

Archived