Newton Stewart Management Team depart

Newton Stewart duo George Grierson and Kevin Deeney have left the club.

Guys have definitely done well in their short time and will be a miss.

Any shouts for the job?

you sure this is correct debian

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye 100% correct. My old man phoned me earlier to let me know.

I think it was a mix of traveling and an opportunity closer to home, and after their car crash the other week I guess it may have played a part.

Few names already in the hat.

George and Kevin have definately done well at Newton Stewart. They have left on a high, top of the League and after a good win over Dalbeattie Star showing no difference between top teams in south and Lowland. Think the problem here was when other clubs choose to spend on ground improvements, Newton choose to spend on Managment and players. Did they have the full backing of the committee ? Had they taken them as far as they could ? Now need 2 coaches, one for the team, another to take all the Ayrshire boys back up the road. Be interesting how many hang around now the Manager has resigned. Looks like New managment teams for all Wigtownshire teams now or in the near future.

The untruths continue.....only travel was spent on management team....and only one Ayrshire player has been a regular!!!!!...but maybe the truth is not on your agenda.....

3G paid there wages IMO Newton stewart finances kept between andy & John no invoices produced 4 any1 using 3G... Kenny dunse is a right character & decent fella the right man 2 take Newton stewart forward!

Utter rubbish....two separate accounts used ...one that ALL monies from 3G pitch is lodged in and scrutinised by D&G Council as the pitch and its use is not owned by NSFC....There were NO wages involved....but if that doesn't suit your agenda then believe what you will anything but the truth!!!!

I'd just like to thank Andy,John,Hoss,Kenny & his mrs,Mark,Shaun and Craig,on the Newton Stewart committee,and wish them all the best going forward,also everyone that we've meet in our time in league,but most of all the players at Newton who have been a joy to work with,so from me and Kevin all the best.

I'd just like to thank Andy,John,Hoss,Kenny & his mrs,Mark,Shaun and Craig,on the Newton Stewart committee,and wish them all the best going forward,also everyone that we've meet in our time in league,but most of all the players at Newton who have been a joy to work with,so from me and Kevin all the best.

All the best to you mate!! Been a great manager for them and I'm disappointed that you didn't see out the season but oh well!! All the best in the future mate and we hope to see yous both down soon!!

Best of luck. Seamed like a decent guy when I spoke to you the other week (I was the guy you said looked like Seib Dykstra!! Haha)

Archived