Newton Stewart Management Team depart

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have got to say that George and Kevin did a great job and will be a huge loss to Newton. They are without doubt the best organised team I have seen this season. I wish them all the best wherever they go. I am not a Newton fan but a supporter of another team.

George and Kevin have definately done well at Newton Stewart. They have left on a high, top of the League and after a good win over Dalbeattie Star showing no difference between top teams in south and Lowland. Think the problem here was when other clubs choose to spend on ground improvements, Newton choose to spend on Managment and players. Did they have the full backing of the committee ? Had they taken them as far as they could ? Now need 2 coaches, one for the team, another to take all the Ayrshire boys back up the road. Be interesting how many hang around now the Manager has resigned. Looks like New managment teams for all Wigtownshire teams now or in the near future.

3G paid there wages IMO Newton stewart finances kept between andy & John no invoices produced 4 any1 using 3G... Kenny dunse is a right character & decent fella the right man 2 take Newton stewart forward!

So your annoyed about somebody criticising a player but you are willing to accuse committee members of something a lot more serious. Maybe older but not wiser

Attack nothing to do with me. Housty is a great player. Age must have affected your eye sight. Although Creetown talking about spending cash on players is a bit ironic. Short memories, dementia??

at least Creetown were spending their own money though haha!

Archived