Queens v Rangers

What aspect of that are we meant to be getting enraged at? Seems to me that someone is getting worked up because the ticket office isn't tailored to his or her specific needs. Shame.

Surely on the lead up to such a big game tickets could be made available from the arena as its open long hours might let working people get TICKETS!!!

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I leave for work at 7am and it doesn't fit in with my plans to go after work. Pretty inconsiderate of them not to open at 6.30 for me. And what about those that work a backshift, surely the ticket office should be open until 11pm for them?

It's a PR DISASTER!!!!!!!

What aspect of that are we meant to be getting enraged at? Seems to me that someone is getting worked up because the ticket office isn't tailored to his or her specific needs. Shame.

This. Tickets have been on sale online for a week and will be on sale all week from the office, including match day itself. The opening hours of the office are on the website for anyone to check. Its unfortunate this guy will be slightly inconvenienced buying a ticket but PR disaster it is not.

it will spice it up a bit if the deal to bring in Sandy Clark as striker coach goes thru in time

Ally wants to see him get Boyd back to his best and Nicky too

Would seem strange for them to bring in another coach and also I read McCoist saying he's arranging trials for a couple of players he hopes to sign in January, One month after they began they're 'cost cutting' exercise.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-make-10-redundancies-cost-cutting-4654994

saw the 4-2 game and as someone else mentioned both teams wanted to win . ally will no doubt play moshni and a 30+ striker/midfielder in defence with him , i wish rangers would collapse so mccoist would leave . were grateful for his non management contributions but the football is pish and if he was at an other team he would have been booted long ago . this wont be a comfortable at all .

Hopefully the galeforce conditions will have died down by Friday evening. Any game played at Palmerston right at this moment would be an absolute farce.

Or maybe the BT Sport cameras could move into the Arena on Friday and we could recreate the Tennents' Sixes... :)

Archived