East Stirlingshire vs Arbroath

No, its just recorded for the SFA in case something happens and it has to be reviewed. Such as a red card, or a fight or something, but its not edited for publishing. If someone edited it, the SFA would put it on their youtube, but no one does. No idea why.

That's a joke, highlights should be mandatory IMO

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the attention of " lichtie 23, 27 and matty01310 " or whatever your moniker is..

After the 3rd goal one of the arbroath fans ( not for the 1st time) swore and gestured directly at me. I walked up to him and asked him what his problem was. He off course didn't have an answer.

I shouldn't have approached him, but I was sick of it tbh.

Over the course of the 90 mins I said absolutely nothing that would be unsuitable for my 6 year old son ( sitting beside me) to hear.

I can't however say the same for others siting in the vicinity...

I haven't "squared up" to anyone since I was 14...

For the attention of " lichtie 23, 27 and matty01310 " or whatever your moniker is..

After the 3rd goal one of the arbroath fans ( not for the 1st time) swore and gestured directly at me. I walked up to him and asked him what his problem was. He off course didn't have an answer.

I shouldn't have approached him, but I was sick of it tbh.

Over the course of the 90 mins I said absolutely nothing that would be unsuitable for my 6 year old son ( sitting beside me) to hear.

I can't however say the same for others siting in the vicinity...

I haven't "squared up" to anyone since I was 14...

I hope you feel like an absolute p***k :lol:

Exactly

You must be spoofing.

How many other fans with young sons ran over and goaded AFC fans? No offence but I'm pretty sure that you were the only one, it wouldn't be pretty hard to recognise you then getting chucked out.

Trying to hard to act like you never IMO with the whole stayed behind for 15 minutes chat :lol:

Archived