East Stirlingshire vs Arbroath

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team lines anyone?

Going by Sky Sports its,

East Stirling: Barnard, Greene, Bolochowecki, Townsley, Kinnaird, Donnelly, MacGregor, McCabe, Greenhill, Shields, McKenna

Arbroath: McCallum, Little, Nicoll, El-Zubaidi, Johnstone, Linn, Hunter, Whatley, Carreiro, Smith, Murray

dominated first half but couldn't get in behind shire, not a clue what happened for our first goal.

Can't remember the first shire goal, but the second was a really good finish despite the poor clearance. Great corner from Murray for our second but poor marking, and shire will be dissapointed to have conceded any of those goals. Carreiro was rubbish today and I'm not bothered about him leaving. Craig Johnstone impressed me today and I really liked seeing Murray on the wing.

This is the kind of result that championship contenders grind out. We dominated the first half but only scored a gift goal. The first 15 mins of the 2nd half was a real horror show but the determination of the last half hour was more like us. It's a welcome 3 points but we don't half make things difficult sometimes. C'MON LICHTIES.

Archived