East Stirlingshire vs Arbroath

I've already said what happened. There was only one person "goading" and it wasn't me. I'm disappointed at myself for going over and speaking to the guy, but that's it. I think I'm entitled to watch a game of football without some walloper going out of his way to swear and gesture at me.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've already said what happened. There was only one person "goading" and it wasn't me. I'm disappointed at myself for going over and speaking to the guy, but that's it. I think I'm entitled to watch a game of football without some walloper going out of his way to swear and gesture at me.

It was the boy (stadium announcer I think someone said) that started it all when you went 2-1 up, which is pretty shocking for a club official

With hindsight at the incident yesterday it might be a good idea for Shire to keep opposing fans at opposite ends of the stand. At this level it shouldn't be necessary as both sets of fans should be able to have a bit of banter without it getting out of hand.

We only give the terrace to big teams like East Fife and Clyde. Guess you don't fit in that bracket.

We are so gutted. What makes someone a big team? A better stadium, bigger crowds and better team than they 2 have for years now obviously doesn't :(

With hindsight at the incident yesterday it might be a good idea for Shire to keep opposing fans at opposite ends of the stand. At this level it shouldn't be necessary as both sets of fans should be able to have a bit of banter without it getting out of hand.

That's what happens when big teams like QP visit. In fact, we get half the stand. But it was a Xmas shopping day :)

Archived