Hamilton VS Dundee II

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expected more too, not enough toys out of prams IMO.

Anyway where is everyone going pre-match for a pint? Think we are going to the Cosy Corner then Bar West post-match.

Cosy Corner?

Why would you venture into Laighstonehall (not the best of areas) for a pub when there's plenty in vicinity of NDP or in town centre?

In other news, Hills have Dundee to win at 23/10 - with run Accies are on I'd say that's exceptional value even with how much I want to see us get the Hartley monkey off our back.

Cosy Corner?

Why would you venture into Laighstonehall (not the best of areas) for a pub when there's plenty in vicinity of NDP or in town centre?

In other news, Hills have Dundee to win at 23/10 - with run Accies are on I'd say that's exceptional value even with how much I want to see us get the Hartley monkey off our back.

I live in Hamilton. We were going to meet in the Clydesdale hotel but its too quiet in there and bar west and the tap room are mobbed. Never been in the Cosy and my old man lives near it so thought we would give it a bash.

I live in Hamilton. We were going to meet in the Clydesdale hotel but its too quiet in there and bar west and the tap room are mobbed. Never been in the Cosy and my old man lives near it so thought we would give it a bash.

The Cosy during the day is a bit quiet, cracking local at night though. Maverix is a good pub in the centre of town right next to Hamilton central, shows football as well.

The Cosy during the day is a bit quiet, cracking local at night though. Maverix is a good pub in the centre of town right next to Hamilton central, shows football as well.

That's where I usually go for a pint, decent boozer. Watched the Scotland v Ireland game in there and it was bouncing. Probably end up in Maverix later on followed by All stars and wake up in time for breakfast in Campbell street.

Archived