Hamilton VS Dundee II

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knew we weren't going to beat ICT; for some reason I feel the same about Accies this time around.

In blind optimism, I'll say 3-1 the Dee.

In realistic aspirations, I'll say 2-0 Accies.

This - then again we pumped them 3-0 at NDP last time I thought we would get pumped so let's wait and see.

The pirate flag to be unveiled at 3:12pm then seen to be leaving NDP at 4:16pm after the third Dundee goal goes in.

Hamilton Pirates, Square Go.

There is a small fence between us and the away fans now, hope the Dundee casuals or Accies 13 year olds don't try and go all European ultra and try and climb it.

Hartwood mental hospital to be re-opened post match solely to house the rambling mess that will be Alex Neil after a massive nervous breakdown when he realises he is never going to beat Paul Hartley. His facial mole to be locked in a separate padded cell for it's own safety.

"I watched Paul Hartley crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor...and surviving."

No defeatist talk from this accies fan I fully expect a home win baws will have been booted at pittodrie by Sir Alex and at home we are a different animal 2-0 to the hamilton.

Hope he gives himself a share of the booting, for that line up.

Archived