Hamilton VS Dundee II

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that Supras has been banned for following me about the site referencing a completely different thread, I wonder how long it'll be before Granny Danger and Patrick Bateman get their marching orders.

Now that Supras has been banned for following me about the site referencing a completely different thread, I wonder how long it'll be before Granny Danger and Patrick Bateman get their marching orders.

Have to be 'hobbling slowly due to age and lower back pain' orders for me. BTW if you keep referring to the Ched Evans thread in other threads yourself then you can have no complaint if others mention your terrible, terrible posts on that thread.

For what exactly? As for following you about the site, don't flatter yourself m9. You quoted me in this very thread claiming I was engaging in 'wummery'. You still haven't been able to explain how. And I'm following you around the site? 'K.

Seems like Biggie isn't the only grass in the Dee support on here.

U wot m8?

Seems like Biggie isn't the only grass in the Dee support on here.

Care to explain your slander?

I've seen this accusation before and don't get it. If someone has proof that Biggie is a grass then please show it. And. Be very specific :lol:

FWIW having met Biggie and shared ain't intense (yet brief) sexual experience with him, I refuse to believe he is a "grass".

Slander, aye?

Yes. You slandered me with your outrageous accusation of me being a grass. Would you like to retract that falsehood with a full apology or are are you going to stick by your statement.

You know what they say about folk who jump to conclusions...

Archived