Hamilton VS Dundee II

Once again we shall be facing in battle with Dundee's small team. I 'Im_Rodger' will be happy to lead the Accies side of this argument and when it comes to the duties on the pitch We shall finally put Dundee in there place by plummeting them further into the bottom 6. Then as well as that MacKinnon will kick f**k out of Irvine until his grey hair starts to show again. FTD Mon The Accies and let's get into these yes voting scum bags!

Let the battle commence!

post-54005-14179675531983_thumb.jpg

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again we shall be facing in battle with Dundee's small team. I 'Im_Rodger' will be happy to lead the Accies side of this argument and when it comes to the duties on the pitch We shall finally put Dundee in there place by plummeting them further into the bottom 6. Then as well as that MacKinnon will kick f**k out of Irvine until his grey hair starts to show again. FTD Mon The Accies and let's get into these yes voting scum bags!

Let the battle commence!

You're not normal are you?

Be interested in our odds at the bookies for this one, we seemed to start accies into this tailspin and we're looking good away from Dens and not quite as criminal when we play at home. Injury list becoming a worry.

Won't go the farm on it as could easy see a draw.

Off the park the usual pish no doubt.

I reckon plucky Hamilton can get something here as we really are missing a lot of key players. Players that make us tick as a unit and without them, we just can't seem to get into any rhythm.

Dundee have been our bogey team for while now, would be nice if we could break that trend.

By the looks of it Dundee are missing key players, this may be our best chance to beat them.

I start us with...

McGovern

Gordon, Devlin, Tena, Hendrie

Neil, Mackinnon

Imrie, Andreu, Redmond

Mac

I really can't see Neil going with this as he seems reluctant to play himself or to drop Gillespie and Crawford.

Hopefully we can bounce back and start another good run, as the next few games are very winnable.

I predict 2-1 Accies.

Hartwood mental hospital to be re-opened post match solely to house the rambling mess that will be Alex Neil after a massive nervous breakdown when he realises he is never going to beat Paul Hartley. His facial mole to be locked in a separate padded cell for it's own safety.

Don't like this defeatist attitude from Accies fans. This usually results in the defeatist team producing a shock pumping. Much preferred their baws-oot style earlier in the season.

Archived