Forfar Athletic V Stirling Albion

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted about the result we didn't deserve to get beat why did the supporters bus not pick up at the Islamic centre ended up needing to get a train then bus.still I think we can win against Ayr

When the bus arrived at the Islamic Centre there was no one waiting for the bus. Maybe you need to take a wee note of the contact details ect as if some one was contacted at the time we would have come back to get you.

When the bus arrived at the Islamic Centre there was no one waiting for the bus. Maybe you need to take a wee note of the contact details ect as if some one was contacted at the time we would have come back to get you.

ok thanks

Im always amused when you post something with a number of threads running through it. The reply ignores the main issue and focusses on their grievance.

No mention of Dods getting away with a booking. No mention of the two footed tackle on the Albion goalie near the end.

Ill repeat what I said before. The young sub went in with high studs, Hilston was a yard away and the tackle was not, repeat not on him. It was a booking, nothing else.

Can't comment on the dods incident as I don't remember it . As for the hilson one on the keeper I thought it was dangerous and it could have given the ref an excuse to produce a red

Don't lie gorilla you seen him and quickly drove off ;)

Beith's as shit as you get we must never get a player of hearts again also comrie was back at his best yesterday and massive credit to Reidford and Doris who were good as well

You know absolutely nothing about football.

It's muppets like you that make this forum a shadow of its former self.

i was waiting for the bus for20 minutes at the time it stated on the card and text so nearly missed game as I got in at 14:54 according to my phone

i was waiting for the bus for20 minutes at the time it stated on the card and text so nearly missed game as I got in at 14:54 according to my phone

I'm not discussing this issue here, you are free to PM me or go over to Rave On! and mention it there.

Guest The Phoenix
He helped him up . Jesus Christ your imagination runs wild , eh?

TBF your player did stage a mock attack on Sandy and both players took it in the spirit intended.

Good to see and unfortunately all too rare these days.

Archived