Forfar Athletic V Stirling Albion

how many games you been to this season I have been to every one and probably able to make Forfar now quiet happy about that tbh

Judging by the team selection you chose, you're either lying about seeing this team play or blind?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we turn up on Saturday, we could sneak a win we will be given no chance by most people but all it takes is a couple of players to turn up that haven't this season mainly Hamilton,Doris and Gordon smith then we can do it

If we turn up on Saturday, we could sneak a win we will be given no chance by most people but all it takes is a couple of players to turn up that haven't this season mainly Hamilton,Doris and Gordon smith then we can do it

No you can't . And won't

Suppose if he was supporting the champions elect it would be decent, but unfortunately for him he'll be supporting the team that will most likely get pumped

I'm far to confident ain't i?

Not at all, I'm far too confident ahead of this game . Apart from our collapse in the last 15 minutes at forthbank we were better than you guys in every area of the pitch . I just think we will have too much for you guys on the day especially at home where we've played some excellent stuff this season .

Not at all, I'm far too confident ahead of this game . Apart from our collapse in the last 15 minutes at forthbank we were better than you guys in every area of the pitch . I just think we will have too much for you guys on the day especially at home where we've played some excellent stuff this season .

Should be an easy win for you lot, although little Sandy caused your defence all sorts of problems last time. Would be nice if he could do something similar

Should be an easy win for you lot, although little Sandy caused your defence all sorts of problems last time. Would be nice if he could do something similar

Aye , I'm assuming that was the guy that came on as sub and flew past our defence every time ?

Looking forward to this game despite our form or lack of it.

Football is a weird business and think if we put our minds to it and the players start to show they want to be part of the squad we could come away with a point.

Never been to Station Park before.

Think I will need a train then bus to this game does anyone know where the nearest train station is as I have heard there is none in Forfar and can't get the supporters club bus

How can't you get the Supporters Bus? Surely you can get into Stirling to one of the pick up points.

How can't you get the Supporters Bus? Surely you can get into Stirling to one of the pick up points.

got something on during that time and am still not defiantly going but if I can which I should will need to be by either taxi,bus or train unless I go with my dad as I don't have a driving licence

Archived