Diddy Team Complex

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh absolutely. Gutted for you then, that Aitken has already been whoring himself out for a full-time job over the last year; after that you'll be back to scrambling for relevance in front of 150 home fans as is usual. Truly an occasion to get the champagne out for. If you're no-marks I guess.

Bitter that your chairman was too stupid to approach him when appointing Duffy?

Scared you may miss out on him? Raging that you were out done by a diddy team on Saturday?

All of the above?

Bitter that your chairman was too stupid to approach him when appointing Duffy?

Scared you may miss out on him? Raging that you were out done by a diddy team on Saturday?

All of the above?

I think you'll have to check the dictionary for the term "bitter" - our chairman should have absolutely approached Aitken while he was whoring himself for the role this summer: he's a competent manager. Jim Duffy quite obviously is not. Yet our chairman, as well as Dunfermline's board, can easily resolve their current problems by approaching Aitken within any time-scale they wish, and Aitken would snap up their offer. At which point you will be fucked and slide back towards your usual position of irrelevance. Far beneath us, even if we were incompetent enough to keep Duffy on.

I'm afraid that the only seeping rage from the above scenario is from the Stranraer fans: hence your collective but brief emergence on this forum.

I think you'll have to check the dictionary for the term "bitter" - our chairman should have absolutely approached Aitken while he was whoring himself for the role this summer: he's a competent manager. Jim Duffy quite obviously is not. Yet our chairman, as well as Dunfermline's board, can easily resolve their current problems by approaching Aitken within any time-scale they wish, and Aitken would snap up their offer. At which point you will be fucked and slide back towards your usual position of irrelevance. Far beneath us, even if we were incompetent enough to keep Duffy on.

I'm afraid that the only seeping rage from the above scenario is from the Stranraer fans: hence your collective but brief emergence on this forum.

As I've already said in this thread not one Stranraer fan would grudge Ginge a step up. It's life, people try to better themselves.

We've had good managers in the past, we'll have good ones again. I probably won't have to remind you the achievements of one of our most recent, given there were a couple thousand Morton fans there to witness it.

As for brief emergence, I've personally been using the site since 2010 with an average post count of about one every three days.

If Stranraer can have a brief spell of success and make it last that long I'll be delighted.

There is only one new Stranraer fan contributing to the site that I can think of.

The rest have been posting for quite a while.

From memory there was probably more Stranraer activity on here when we were pish.

Best of luck to yourselves, Dunfermline and Ayr getting back to your rightful place wherever that may be.

Edit for piss poor spelling

As I've already said in this thread not one Stranraer fan would grudge Ginge a step up. It's life, people try to better themselves.

We've had good managers in the past, we'll have good ones again. I probably won't have to remind you the achievements of one of our most recent, given there were a couple thousand Morton fans there to whiteness it.

What achievements, specifically, were a thousand Morton fans available to "whiteness"[sic]? Just getting four figures into your ground?

The issue you'll have to deal with in Aitken's imminent "step up" is that, at least by league standings, it will actually be a step sideways or downwards. Obviously by replacing either dinosaur he'd turn that around in no time, but you're still dependent upon not losing your manager to full-time clubs, which your manager has been whoring himself out to; after this inevitable outcome I'm afraid it's curtains for your club's prospects.

You'll still be around: 80% of the roasters over the past week will have slithered off again though.

What achievements, specifically, were a thousand Morton fans available to "whiteness"[sic]? Just getting four figures into your ground?

The issue you'll have to deal with in Aitken's imminent "step up" is that, at least by league standings, it will actually be a step sideways or downwards. Obviously by replacing either dinosaur he'd turn that around in no time, but you're still dependent upon not losing your manager to full-time clubs, which your manager has been whoring himself out to; after this inevitable outcome I'm afraid it's curtains for your club's prospects.

You'll still be around: 80% of the roasters over the past week will have slithered off again though.

The only person it's seems to be an issue to is yourself.

As a part time club Stranraer are used to seeing their best managers and players move on. That's the level we operate at and can't see that ever changing.

As mentioned twice already, not one person would grudge Aitken a step up.

Yes, Morton and Dunfermline may look like a step sideways at the minute but, surely in any profession going from part time to full time is progression?

As for the achievements it was beating yourselves, Gretna and Ayr United to promotion.

Looking back a four figure crowd probably was a big achievement too. Not many clubs of our size do that too often so it was something to savour.

Vikington has been on the piss again and vents his spleen in yet another thread. Instead of contributing intelligently to this thread,(or any other thread it seems), Vikington resorts to aggressive ranting, childish name calling and(dare I mention it), seething rage. All elements I see regularly on my children's playground. It doesn't seem to get his point across more alienate people from his way of thinking. Or piss them off if you want to put it that way. Maybe that's the whole point.

Vikington has been on the piss again and vents his spleen in yet another thread. Instead of contributing intelligently to this thread,(or any other thread it seems), Vikington resorts to aggressive ranting, childish name calling and(dare I mention it), seething rage. All elements I see regularly on my children's playground. It doesn't seem to get his point across more alienate people from his way of thinking. Or piss them off if you want to put it that way. Maybe that's the whole point.

You seem very upset.

+1 to that.

Its pleasing to note that my "best xi versus best xi" claim has gone unchallenged. If ever there was a football club with delusions of grandeur its Morton. If you are ever been unlucky enough to go to hospitality there take the option of the tour of the main stand. Absolutely pitiful the desperation there is to paint themselves as some sort of Queens Park type outfit built on tradition and history rather than just a crap team from a crap town. The wee guy that does the tour spent ten minutes boring us about how when they got promoted to the premier league they would have to rip up the best playing surface in Britain to put down under soil heating. I'll crack the jokes!!

Its pleasing to note that my "best xi versus best xi" claim has gone unchallenged. If ever there was a football club with delusions of grandeur its Morton. If you are ever been unlucky enough to go to hospitality there take the option of the tour of the main stand. Absolutely pitiful the desperation there is to paint themselves as some sort of Queens Park type outfit built on tradition and history rather than just a crap team from a crap town. The wee guy that does the tour spent ten minutes boring us about how when they got promoted to the premier league they would have to rip up the best playing surface in Britain to put down under soil heating. I'll crack the jokes!!

Morton have made themselves an open goal for ridicule in recent years, yet you manage to stumble upon the only thing the club actually does well. How'd you manage that?! Mark Farrell does a tremendous job with the playing surface at Cappielow.

:lol: :lol:

We have easily one of the best pitches in Scotland. It's in terrific condition all year round. Mark Farrell does an amazing job.

As ST mentioned you could've picked anything to ridicule us at the moment but you picked something g that just isn't true :lol:

So your advice to him is just to say that we're a crap team from a crap town? There's not too much to say really, other than what he did say. We are an old traditional club, based in an old traditional town and playing in an old traditional ground. There's a guy working for nothing , and trying to provide some interest to folk who attend Hospitality. What's wrong with that. Did he tell you lies? I think you're a p***k.

Its pleasing to note that my "best xi versus best xi" claim has gone unchallenged

Ok, I'll challenge it. We're top and two points clear of you and both our games with you have been draws. As good as Stranraer have been this season, and I'd happily agree that are the best team to play us at Station Park this season, how are you better than Forfar?

Archived