Sons v Rovers

Another game

Another shite performance beckons

Another interview with Grant's one-liners.

What's the chances that we're actually going to see some sort of reaction? An apology from the players to the fans for yesterday through a performance?

Not sure if I'm going to head through to this. I've got my works Xmas night out later that night as well so I'll see if I can get myself up for this game later in the week or not. Normally I wouldn't want to miss a game, but at the minute, Murray's making it extremely easy to look for other alternatives than going to watch the rovers.

The attendance was over 1300 yesterday( over 1200 Raith fans) which is a poor attendance as it is but at the 80th minute, there must have been less than 350 Raith fans left in the stadium. That's going to be the core support in the coming weeks unless something drastic happens..

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt we'll end up winning this one in some bizarre fashion. We're not hamstrung by having Ross Perry in our starting 11 which has been needed for months. He's finally managed to outdo himself and ensure he can't get picked. I think we've only lost the one game in Dumbarton since they came up. Callachan to start again would be good too.

Won't bother making it through, which is a shame. I'm skint, and I'll be missing a trip to a decent ground.

We're playing a team that isn't full time so we might have a chance here.

Perry is finally a goner; maybe we'll manage to have some semblance of a defence. Then again, he wasn't here last year when our defence was almost as equally laughable. I'm not confident we'll win, but we have a decent chance here.

No doubt we'll end up winning this one in some bizarre fashion. We're not hamstrung by having Ross Perry in our starting 11 which has been needed for months. He's finally managed to outdo himself and ensure he can't get picked. I think we've only lost the one game in Dumbarton since they came up. Callachan to start again would be good too.

Won't bother making it through, which is a shame. I'm skint, and I'll be missing a trip to a decent ground.

2 IIRC. A 4-2 win at the BBS (Jimmy Lister x3, Agnew) at the rock during our great escape season and the 1-3 at Starks last season.

Perry suspended for this one, probably won't stop Murray picking him though..

I would suggest this will be a comfortable home win, but in all honesty I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if we shitfest our way to a 1-0 win.

You know, I'm really looking forward to this. A visit from an honest football club with decent supporters, no ticket nonsense, no police on horseback and no visiting fans brimful of seethe at their clubs' reduced status. Not to mention the prospect of some traditional Scottish winter footballing fare, ie a truly grim game played out in a howling gale under a leaden sky.

God Bless Us, one and all.

We have to be confident going into this one, starting the same team I'd say, plus maybe a wee revenge mission after the first game of the season, where at half-time we had been the better side, then the ref gifted you a two goal start, Mon eh sons,

The Conroy curse will no doubt strike again. 4 defeats against Dundee last season, defeat against Raith at the start of this season. He's also prone to scoring against us.

You'll have no worries on that front. He can't get a game for us. That's how good we are.

The Conroy curse will no doubt strike again. 4 defeats against Dundee last season, defeat against Raith at the start of this season. He's also prone to scoring against us.

If he even gets on the park...

Archived