'These people are not Celtic supporters'

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

??

Most likely one guy when SMV is an organised group connected to the Green Brigade.

Very unlikely all the graffiti was carried out by one guy. The smashed tiles and broken sinks were also the work of this one spotty teenager?

In fairness i don't think this is a collaborative piece involving multiple artists.

Quite scummy but if his medium is the inside of toilet doors in the away end, can't really see him getting much exposure. I mean you're only appealing to the very select group of people who take a shit during a game. Barry Robson is the only person who springs to mind, but that was at Tynecastle.

Most likely one guy when SMV is an organised group connected to the Green Brigade.

Very unlikely all the graffiti was carried out by one guy. The smashed tiles and broken sinks were also the work of this one spotty teenager?

Tell me did the hearts fans doing Nazi salutes at Celtic park get it's own thread on here? Should I start a thread to make sure you get the opportunity to condemn, would just like to clear up if all hearts fans are Nazis?

Tell me did the hearts fans doing Nazi salutes at Celtic park get it's own thread on here? Should I start a thread to make sure you get the opportunity to condemn, would just like to clear up if all hearts fans are Nazis?

No you should go back in time and start one then rather than whatabouting it now

One thing Hearts as a club and as a support do, is acknowledge we have an element that isn't wanted and Tynecastle, and we are trying to eradicate it.

Celtic, as a club and support, defend their significant number of scum.

That's the difference.

One thing Hearts as a club and as a support do, is acknowledge we have an element that isn't wanted and Tynecastle, and we are trying to eradicate it.

That's the difference.

Agree, even when mentioning they have scum in their support (loosely anyway)

What they are actually doing is trying to tell you that they "are raselik" and they "huv pure hunners ae fans n that ken"

That's the difference.

I'm talking about the need to highlight every minor incident that a brainless idiot in our support does and use it to harrange other Celtic fans into condemning or being lumped in with them

I'm talking about the need to highlight every minor incident that a brainless idiot in our support does and use it to harrange other Celtic fans into condemning or being lumped in with them

Minor incident? It is part of a number of incidents last week that your club and support refused to acknowledge last week. Hearts have been getting a hammering all week from arseholes like Charlie Nicholas so you can be sure we are going to highlight Celtics actions.

Archived