'These people are not Celtic supporters'

Damn, sorry I thought it was point scoring, have you made a citizens arrest at dens, any tips?

You're showing your self up as a right c**t here. Par for the course for followers of Celtic tho.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should be self policing and trying to eradicate it. You don't, you give it the 'it's only one'. Every single fucking time.

to be fair this time they said it was none

Folk moan about a lack of interest in Scottish football, but it can't be that bad if neutral fans are constantly attending Celtic away games. It's a shame some of these neutrals end up getting involved in the sort of unsavoury behaviour that a true Celtic fan never would, but at least they're pumping money into our game.

Anyhoo away for a new

Folk moan about a lack of interest in Scottish football, but it can't be that bad if neutral fans are constantly attending Celtic away games. It's a shame some of these neutrals end up getting involved in the sort of unsavoury behaviour that a true Celtic fan never would, but at least they're pumping money into our game.
Knew I could rely on you for some uncommon common sense, however please control yourself at our next away gameAnyway not going to change anyone's opinion on here, so I shall retreat and go out for a nice lunch, please continue in my absence

hahaha that famous glesga banter eh. just lovable wee rogues full ae the patter an aw that big man

f**k off

You seem quite upset. For all we know you could have written that on any toilet door on one of your many trips to public facilities.

They've really outdone themselves since their pals got punted out of the top league. I used to think Celtic fans were relatively harmless and rangers were the real problem, they've shown they are equally bad if not worse.

Agree entirely. Rangers fans are much more obvious in their cuntery but Celtic are every bit as loathsome

You seem quite upset. For all we know you could have written that on any toilet door on one of your many trips to public facilities.

:lol: The fact I'm not entirely sure you're taking the piss says it all.

The Sunday Post has obtained shocking photographs which show the carnage inside Hearts’ ground following last Sunday’s match...

Posts one image of a door with graffiti. No context or even proof it's Tynecastle.

Now don't get me wrong, I do actually believe Celtic fans did graffiti Tynecastle and that this is probably the sort of content on show, but to describe this as "carnage" then claim to have access to many images demonstrating it, but to only post what you would have to consider an extremely mild level of graffiti (in terms of damage) is bordering on hyperbole of the most melodramatic nature in an attempt to pander to most excitable and gullible types.

That said should we expect any level of journalistic integrity from the Sunday Post? This is the same "newspaper" that claimed one of the hostages killed by ISIS was as a result of the Independence movement in Scotland. They rank lower than the shitty red tops in terms of credibility and trust. I would believe the Daily Mail before I believe anything written in the Sunday Post.

Archived