'These people are not Celtic supporters'

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whit a pish thread. We going to start a thread for every brainless act by individual fans , or only Celtic fans? Might clog up the for um

We will until the Celtic board do something other than sweep it under the carpet, thereby condoning the actions of your scum support.

hahaha that famous glesga banter eh. just lovable wee rogues full ae the patter an aw that big man

f**k off

Oh it,s just not glesga that has the banter, I could list the merriment i've experienced on my trips to tynecastle and Celtic park when hearts fans visit......wonder if I should put them all in one thread or individual ones...*ponders*

Whit a pish thread. We going to start a thread for every brainless act by individual fans , or only Celtic fans? Might clog up the for um

Could you not just have said something like 'That's an embarrassment the quicker Celtic can get rid of the scum element within our support the better'.

You're part of the problem LordHawHaw.

Style Mile Vandals is the worst name for a hooligan group I've heard in my life.

Never heard of them, did have one drugged up ned in front of me at fir park yesterday jumping up and down on his seat because "he could not see" sent seat number to celtic

hahaha that famous glesga banter eh. just lovable wee rogues full ae the patter an aw that big man

f**k off

^ ^ ^

Heads Gone.

Yes the garffiti is deplorable, but will be the actions of one person most likely, and given the fact its graffiti the person must have been most likely a spotty wee teenager. Its the sort of pish you see getting retweed on twitter everyday where some pubey little troll is looking for a reaction. Whoever it was is a bellend none the less however.

Could you not just have said something like 'That's an embarrassment the quicker Celtic can get rid of the scum element within our support the better'.

You're part of the problem LordHawHaw.

No, as usual on mixed Scottish football sites there is an inordinate amount of threads slagging Celtic and our fans, I don't believe Celtic has worse level of idiot fans than anyone else just more of them in a bigger support

I don't see that every minor incident need be highlighted and a demand for celtic fans to condemn or be lumped in them to be acceptable, certainly not to me

Archived