'These people are not Celtic supporters'

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really bugs the shit out of me that he's somehow wormed his way in to a popular Sky Sports show as some sort of sound party loving wee scamp.

The c**t broke a lassies jaw after she refused to give him a chip ffs. Classic Celtic behaviour.

Perhaps some may recall Charlie's earlier views on Tynecastle.

Let's see if any children can play spot the difference here...

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/246306/Charlie-Nicholas-wants-hearts-banned-in-Europe

Nicholas said: “Hearts should be banned from playing in Europe next season!

“I honestly believe Scottish football should take such hard-line action to finally stop the disgraceful incidents and scenes we have continually witnessed over the last three decades at Tynecastle.

“What happened to Neil Lennon on Wednesday night was an absolute disgrace but that is only the tip of the iceberg. If the Hearts support can’t be trusted when Celtic come to Gorgie then what could happen if it is one of Europe’s big names and there was trouble? Does Scottish football want to put itself in that position?

“Jim Jefferies has done well to guide his team to third spot and they deserve to play in Europe but their supporters continually let them down and action has to be taken.”

Can anyone explain to me what this has to do with absolutely anything?

Scrambling for briefs? Scrambling for relevance, Charlie, you utter cuntbag.

Was about to post the same thing? Didnt that point at all!

It really bugs the shit out of me that he's somehow wormed his way in to a popular Sky Sports show as some sort of sound party loving wee scamp.

The c**t broke a lassies jaw after she refused to give him a chip ffs. Classic Celtic behaviour.

shame you weren't there, you could have given him the massive chip off your shoulder.

Smearing shite on a door is fucking rancid behaviour and the guy should be put down. Celebrating the death of 66 innocent people is deplorable.

Celtic fans really do love a bit of whataboutery. Pathetic.

You know CB is not a Celtic fan don't you?

Y-e-e-e-s-s-s.

Correct me if I'm wrong here (I'm not) but I don't seem to remember this being your view on well, let's just pick something completely at random here, OK, the Rangers UEFA Cup final trip to Manchester.....

Hypcocrit much?

I,all do my best although it does not provide a great challenge.....you are comparing commenting on rangers fans in Manchester with what someone has written on the back of a bog door? Up to your usual standard of debate isee

I'm fed up with the constant embarrassment these arseholes bring to the club. Every time I log on here there is another thread about what they've been up to. Its now at the stage that I'm expecting to hear of some kind of hideous behaviour after every away game.

Also, SMV is literally the most pathetic thing I've ever heard of. Get a life you sad b*****ds.

I'm fed up with the constant embarrassment these arseholes bring to the club. Every time I log on here there is another thread about what they've been up to. Its now at the stage that I'm expecting to hear of some kind of hideous behaviour after every away game.

Also, SMV is literally the most pathetic thing I've ever heard of. Get a life you sad b*****ds.

Granted its an arsehole thing to do but is it really newsworthy?

also it seems Mr Romanov can't resist posting any shit about celtic with his usual 'Tabloid' shock headings. 'Celtic Filth' being my favorite. how is he expecting to get an adult debate with a thread title like that. Now this pish, all Celtic fans are dicks because some ned put offensive graffitti on the inside of a bog door. Wonder if the reporter will be trolling my workplace tomorrow, some crackers in the bog there, and some with phone numbers.Hold the front page.

Archived