'These people are not Celtic supporters'

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, I'm going to discuss the Sunday Post rather than the actual incident to highlight what a shitty rag it really is...

1) Claims explosive images

- posts one image, not "explosive"

2) Has comment from Ibrox disaster family memeber

- meat for the gallery, this is a rent-a-quote, bad journalism using biased sources to back up the angle of your piece

3) Leaps of conclusion in an attempt to tie the graffiti to Green Brigade

- it might very well have been done by someone in it, but "believed to have a membership overlap" is extremely weak, but it 'allows' the journalist to then mention Green Brigade and sectarianism in an context that is not relevant to the story.

4) Quote from someone on follow follow

- I don't think I need to say anything about this, it's effectively the same as point (2)

5) Unnamed sources from Hearts and Celtic, yet other sources named

- The classic way of journalists making up content.

The Sunday Post is just a massive pile of steaming shite.

Again, I'm going to discuss the Sunday Post rather than the actual incident to highlight what a shitty rag it really is...

1) Claims explosive images

- posts one image, not "explosive"

2) Has comment from Ibrox disaster family memeber

- meat for the gallery, this is a rent-a-quote, bad journalism using biased sources to back up the angle of your piece

3) Leaps of conclusion in an attempt to tie the graffiti to Green Brigade

- it might very well have been done by someone in it, but "believed to have a membership overlap" is extremely weak, but it 'allows' the journalist to then mention Green Brigade and sectarianism in an context that is not relevant to the story.

4) Quote from someone on follow follow

- I don't think I need to say anything about this, it's effectively the same as point (2)

5) Unnamed sources from Hearts and Celtic, yet other sources named

- The classic way of journalists making up content.

The Sunday Post is just a massive pile of steaming shite.

Oor Wullie and The Broons are good though

Why don't you discuss the graffiti, the 5 arrested or the 100 damaged seats?

What's the point, it's clear that there was graffiti, and you are screwing the pooch hard enough for anyone else to comment about it. It's entirely right to question the Sunday Post as the article they have written is clearly aimed at incendiary trolls like yourself.

Out of interest, which do you find more objectionable; Smearing shite over toilet doors or graffiti?

However, Hearts also have to take their share of the blame. They have cut Celtic's ticket allocation in recent seasons and it has left people scrambling for briefs.

Can anyone explain to me what this has to do with absolutely anything?

Scrambling for briefs? Scrambling for relevance, Charlie, you utter cuntbag.

Whit a pish thread. We going to start a thread for every brainless act by individual fans , or only Celtic fans? Might clog up the for um

Y-e-e-e-s-s-s.

Correct me if I'm wrong here (I'm not) but I don't seem to remember this being your view on well, let's just pick something completely at random here, OK, the Rangers UEFA Cup final trip to Manchester.....

Hypcocrit much?

What's the point, it's clear that there was graffiti, and you are screwing the pooch hard enough for anyone else to comment about it. It's entirely right to question the Sunday Post as the article they have written is clearly aimed at incendiary trolls like yourself.

Out of interest, which do you find more objectionable; Smearing shite over toilet doors or graffiti?

Smearing shite on a door is fucking rancid behaviour and the guy should be put down. Celebrating the death of 66 innocent people is deplorable.

Celtic fans really do love a bit of whataboutery. Pathetic.

Can anyone explain to me what this has to do with absolutely anything?

Scrambling for briefs? Scrambling for relevance, Charlie, you utter cuntbag.

Don't be slagging Charlie, he's known for his devastating comebacks....

I'm away to try and uncurl my toes.

Minor incident? It is part of a number of incidents last week that your club and support refused to acknowledge last week. Hearts have been getting a hammering all week from arseholes like Charlie Nicholas so you can be sure we are going to highlight Celtics actions.

Your 'Celtic Filth' thread came about before anything was said.

The sheer denial from so called "decent" Celtic fans is embarrassing.

It is one of the great certainties in life that if you ask any Celtic fan to condemn the absolute scumbaggery of their fanbase, you will get a response beginning "Well, what about..."

Yet, this doesn't in any way prevent them from (with a row of paper thin glass houses surrounding them) from saying to you (as a decent, non-OF scumbag) "Did you see what those Rangers fans got up to... Scotland's Shame... absolutely despicable".

I'm not even sure they are self-aware enough to see the problem here.

Smearing shite on a door is fucking rancid behaviour and the guy should be put down. Celebrating the death of 66 innocent people is deplorable.

Good to see there is no attempt to dismiss.

This is the problem with issues like this. Trying to take the moral high ground is all fine and well if your own fanbase have been angels and I think it's fair to say that hasn't been the case. Stones and glass houses.

I have to say I don't care at all about either Hearts or Celtic, both sets of fans seem to have their fair share of idiots.

You should be self policing and trying to eradicate it. You don't, you give it the 'it's only one'. Every single fucking time.

How many Celtic fans can you fit in a Tynecastle bog?

got to be a funny answer to that somewhere

Charlie Nicholas has to be the most steroptypical 'Celtic man' on the planet.

A classless, thick ned.

Not content with just looking like a scumbag, he also speaks like one. Listen to the way he pronounces 'area', 'stairs and 'air'. He's an absolute tink and it beggars belief that someone like him has carved out such a long career in broadcasting.

What an absolutely awful "article". Is that really in a national newspaper?

Yep, charlie used the express to play his part in the cover up of celtic fans repeated scummy behaviour.

Shame on charlie, shame on the express(media in general) and shame on celtic for trying to make the truth go away.

Archived