just a thought

Yeah. I live for comedy. :)

Aye mate, fair enough, like most C*ltic fans on here, you'd rather follow Rangers than your own club!

Would be easy to take if the Hoops were burning it up without any serious competition, but they're not are they? How the F*ck are they still in Europe as Scotland's premier club is beyond most fans? Joke!

They'll stroll the league this year again, but it will mean F*ck all, will it?

Aye mate, fair enough, like most C*ltic fans on here, you'd rather follow Rangers than your own club!

Would be easy to take if the Hoops were burning it up without any serious competition, but they're not are they? How the F*ck are they still in Europe as Scotland's premier club is beyond most fans? Joke!

They'll stroll the league this year again, but it will mean F*ck all, will it?

Don't be angry, Robert. It's not nice being the butt of the joke but it's just the way it is.

Don't be angry, Robert. It's not nice being the butt of the joke but it's just the way it is.

Not angry at all mate, its shite were we're at presently, but we're coming down the road, its just the way it is!

Follow Follow

Not angry at all mate, its shite were we're at presently, but we're coming down the road, its just the way it is!

Follow Follow

Staggering down the road via a series of failures is actually more the way it is.

Falter Falter.

• 3 weeks later...

Just another thought. Do you think City Link might use Duff and Phelps as their administrators? That way they could be liquidated and then carry on as if nothing had happened.

Chances are, though, they'd keep on all the staff. Chaz could buy it for a quid, make Ally Operations Manager and they could carry on as they have always done.

Just another thought. Do you think City Link might use Duff and Phelps as their administrators? That way they could be liquidated and then carry on as if nothing had happened.

How the f**k do I know mate, I'm a plasterer.

Archived