Terrors v Sheep, Saturday 13 December 2014

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was that then? I presume you think Souttar. If so, why were we equally as pish in the second half as the first?

The fact you think I need improving as a person because I consider our midfield to be crap says a lot for your mental state!

Any Aberdeen fans want to swap Ryan Jack or Peter Pawlett for John Rankin or Paul Paton?

Neither is very fast, make many tackles, pass the ball very well, challenge for aerial balls or actually want the ball, but other than that they are cracking midfielders - you know, with their standing 10 yards back from the man with the ball.

It was clear as fucking daylight, that the team were told to sit off all game and counter it went horribly wrong, only one person to blame.

What was that then? I presume you think Souttar. If so, why were we equally as pish in the second half as the first?

The fact you think I need improving as a person because I consider our midfield to be crap says a lot for your mental state!

Any Aberdeen fans want to swap Ryan Jack or Peter Pawlett for John Rankin or Paul Paton?

If you didn't notice the vast improvement in the defence second half then you really need to pay more attention.

Incidentally, I don't think you need to improve as a person because of your bias but rather your bias is a symptom of one of your character flaws. We're all flawed - you just shout yours more loudly than most.

What was that absolute fanny McNamara saying about challenging Celtic?

Johnny Hayes > any United player

Jackie McNamara admits challenging Celtic is a 'big ask'

Jackie McNamara admits it will be tough for Dundee United and Aberdeen to challenge Celtic for the Scottish Premiership title this season.

But the Tannadice manager, whose charges entertain the Dons on Saturday, remains hopeful that a team can run Ronny Deila's side close.

"Everybody wants to see a potential challenge to Celtic, which is a big ask with the finances and all the resources," McNamara said.

"But both teams would love to do that."

Aye, someone's certainly a fanny.

Ryan jack has been one off our best players for a couple off years now and wee Strachan keeps over looking him fecking Disgrace

Don't be silly. Being one of the best players for Aberdeen (or United, Motherwell, ICT, St Johnstone etc) is no qualification at all to play for the national team. If he keeps developing then he's got a chance but that's the extent of it.

Was that "Dundee's got Ebola" the Sheep were singing today?

Ebola would shite itself if it came to Dundee.

Take a bow Gibby, I've not lol'ld like that to a message board post for many moons.

Ryan Jack just gets better every game and has done for a long time, I would be highly unsurprised if a move is made for him in January. Since flood got injured he has been the only recognised cm in the starting line up and Hayes has really stepped up to the plate in playing there. I thought Goodwillie had a really good game today, his first touch is just something else. Also he I noticed he never got boo'd and quite a few utd fans applaud him off when he got subbed.

Aberdeen are really starting to click now after a stuttering start and it's going to be fascinating to see where they go.

For fecks sake some people have to get a grip. We were shit today but Aberdeen got 2 breaks with the goals. Cerzniak fumbled the 1st wich falls to the Aberdeen forward the 2nd is a miss hit shot that rolls down pallets shin across the box to a Aberdeen player. Don't get me wrong Aberdeen deserved the win but they weren't great by any means

For fecks sake some people have to get a grip. We were shit today but Aberdeen got 2 breaks with the goals. Cerzniak fumbled the 1st wich falls to the Aberdeen forward the 2nd is a miss hit shot that rolls down pallets shin across the box to a Aberdeen player. Don't get me wrong Aberdeen deserved the win but they weren't great by any means

Going by the highlights United lucky it was only 2-0.

It felt like much more than a 2-0. If it ended up being 4 or 5 it wouldn't have been a surprise.

Still can't believe just how abject our performance was, it looked like we were tired and unfit we just had no spark or desire to win possession or close people down. Aberdeen were very aggressive (in a good way) and were chasing after every loose ball.

Let's be honest, it could easily have been that scoreline had United created and scored that many goals.

Plagiarizing Szamos shtick IMO

Archived