Cowdenbeath v Heart of Midlothian, Rescheduled for 23/12/2014

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a game where we aren't expected to take points,so let's get wired in and show a bit fight,itl probably be pishin doon so let's get slide tackling even 40/60s no prisoners I say tora tora tora

No rain predicted according to BBC weather. I just hope the high winds pass though or it could be a proper shitfest of a match.

Pretty wet over in Edinburgh but no where near freezing. Friday night could be the only issue and it won't be the pitch - more likely the terracing being unsafe. Fife police (Police Scotland) will be all over that shit.

A 15 point deduction would be about right if this got postponed due to a ground not fit for purpose.

I thought I read somewhere that A.Budge wanted HMFC to leave Tynecastle cos that's not fit for purpose? Take a 15 point penalty yirsels.

We've never had to move a euro tie to Murrayfield cos UEFA deemed our ground unfit.

Edit: -3 / snow/rain forecast for Friday night. Ye'll be able to get some Xmas Shoppin done. The terrace will probably be kinda skighty.

This is a nap to be postponed due to the complete and utter shiteness of Central Park.

We're doing this on purpose so we can get some of our injured players back. Postponement suits us fine.

Jimmy will be out pouring water on the terraces on Friday night.

I thought I read somewhere that A.Budge wanted HMFC to leave Tynecastle cos that's not fit for purpose? Take a 15 point penalty yirsels.

We've never had to move a euro tie to Murrayfield cos UEFA deemed our ground unfit.

Did HJ not post a press cutting from the late 1800's about Cowdenbeath wanting to build a 70,000 capacity stadium?!

Don't know. If somebody's got £7m spare we might be able to buy the brewsters oot and build a 2000 seater like East Fife. Anybody?

Tom Farmers apparently got a few quid to chuck at football clubs. We should try and tap him up.

ETA. We should ask him for some new tyres for the stock-car track while we're at it.

Archived