Cowdenbeath v Heart of Midlothian, Rescheduled for 23/12/2014

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which explains why the last time, I nearly did an entire 360 from one terracing into the main standD

Yes because we didn't close the segregation gates to separate the terracings when Morton visited - we did not fear for any safety certificate stresses in those games

Cheers m8, see you there (or not...)

Train station as said is a short walk away from the ground if you turn left and then cross the road. If you turn right as you leave the station then Wee Jimmys is just up the hill and is a decent pub for a pre match pint or two. Decent chip shop just before you get there as well.

Ticket purchased this morning. I must be the only person outside of Cowdenbeath who actually quite enjoys a visit to Central Park. Real old school feel about the place and not one of those soulless plastic places that we are subjected to so often these days.

Ticket purchased this morning. I must be the only person outside of Cowdenbeath who actually quite enjoys a visit to Central Park. Real old school feel about the place and not one of those soulless plastic places that we are subjected to so often these days.

Thank goodness, a sensible Hearts fan at last.

There's nothing old school about Central Park.

Nobody harks back to the halcyon days of standing on a bit concrete over looking a stock car track.

It's just a miserable shit hole that looks like it belongs in Chernobyl.

Have to admit that I like going to Central Park too, and bought a ticket for me and the wife (she's gonna hate me for this :lol:) this morning, seeing as we're members of Dunfermline and District Hearts Supporters Club, this could be a bit of a sesh with a mass get together :D

Not been to Central park since I was a wee boy watching the stock cars. Quite looking forward to a return for nostalgic reasons.

I've not got my tickets yet and I would imagine that any stand tickets allocated to Hearts will have sold out, so depending on weather forecast, I may attempt to get a ticket in stand among the home support.

Not been to Central park since I was a wee boy watching the stock cars. Quite looking forward to a return for nostalgic reasons.

I've not got my tickets yet and I would imagine that any stand tickets allocated to Hearts will have sold out, so depending on weather forecast, I may attempt to get a ticket in stand among the home support.

There were still quite a few tickets available to buy today for the stand when I got mine earlier.

If the weather dips below freezing as expected on Friday night how likely is Central Park to hold up? Or will it be in danger of getting postponed?

I've got a ticket but don't fancy having to go through during the week at some point in January instead.

Archived