Cowdenbeath v Heart of Midlothian, Rescheduled for 23/12/2014

To be fair, most of the stuff in that bingo is true anyways. Probably why they hear it so much.

You seem to be getting a wee soft spot for Cowden. Let me know if you want to come to game meight.

Anyway, dissappinted we didn't do Hearts a favour yesterday. I think they will win comfortably without playing particularly well.

I'm thoroughly looking forward to gripes about the ground.

Oh and I hope it rains acid rain and every away fan dies.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The good thing about the stock car track is it will stop Hearts fans from attempting to enter the field of play and attack our players.

If their posters are anything to go by that shouldn't be a concern, most of them appear to be primary school age. The ballboys will deal with them.

Hope so. Anyone that doesn't have one make sure and get it for the South terracing. You don't want to be stuck behind the goals, horrible view - towards the back of the South terracing is a pretty good vantage point.

I thought we'd be able to walk right round for some reason! Is there seperate terraces?

Do I still need to make a visit to the stadium this week to trade my season ticket voucher for actual tickets?

Yes.

Away fans are reminded to set their watches back twenty-five years as they cross the Forth.

Accurate statement, imo.

I thought we'd be able to walk right round for some reason! Is there seperate terraces?

Nah for some reason not. South terracing is divded from the Chapel street and entry is through a different turnstile. South terracing will be the main turnstile - much easier.

The reason is that each terracing has an agreed capacity and ticket numbers equate to these. You can't then allow fans who buy a ticket for one terracing to move to another as that would potentially lead to greater numbers congregating on a specific terrace than allowed by the safety certificate.

The reason is that each terracing has an agreed capacity and ticket numbers equate to these. You can't then allow fans who buy a ticket for one terracing to move to another as that would potentially lead to greater numbers congregating on a specific terrace than allowed by the safety certificate.

Staggering information. Would never have thought that, cheers.

Cowden Cowboy, on 07 Dec 2014 - 18:08, said:

Which explains why the last time, I nearly did an entire 360 from one terracing into the main stand.

Archived