Cowdenbeath v Heart of Midlothian, Rescheduled for 23/12/2014

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearts tickets now all sold out for the re-arranged game on the 23rd. :thumsup2

F**k sake. We didn't fancy this originally but were considering going to it now that it had been rearranged. A game the night before Christmas Eve would've been barry. Could've been on the sauce all day. <_<

I read there was 400 left so glad to hear you've sold out. I was also told we had about 400 left, I doubt they will sell out sadly.

How would one go about getting a ticket for the home end if possible?

F**k sake. We didn't fancy this originally but were considering going to it now that it had been rearranged. A game the night before Christmas Eve would've been barry. Could've been on the sauce all day. <_<

Telephone purchases by debit & credit card can be made by calling the club office on 01383 610166 during opening hours but please note that a £2 surcharge per transaction will apply in this instance.

Or you could visit the stadium Mon-Fri between 09:00 and 17:00 and pay that way.

No, pitch was fine at 3 so just went ahead. No sign of hearts team or fans. Just assumed they had went to the opera or some other Edinburgh pursuit.

Good win and 3 points for us.

The bad part was it took us 10 minutes to score.

thats the spirit. a wee game and a few pints in the holidays is quality.

thats the spirit. a wee game and a few pints in the holidays is quality.

Looking forward to the positive vibe around Cowdenbeath next Tuesday.What a way to kick start the festive season.Fantastic for the town.

Let's give Cowdenbeath Fc and Jimmy Nichol the perfect xmas present by getting right behind Cowden on Tuesday roaring the team to victory and making History by beating Hearts!!

It was only confirmed earlier on today though, which was my original point.

Don't know what the exact point was - but Cowden suggested 7 February to Hearts and they advised they were already speaking to Livingston about that date and anticipated that the Livingston game would take place on that day. Thus there were no Saturday dates and both clubs preferred to play as soon as possible if midweek was required

Archived