Cowdenbeath v Heart of Midlothian, Rescheduled for 23/12/2014

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why, was the game off?

Shush! There was a secret meeting only 2 with attendees DF & AMcC to discuss his (their :ph34r: ) next move. Now if he was a true Rangers Man he would leave the club without any compo to slow the demise and allow us fans to be entertained a little longer. ;)

I fancy going to this, first a Shimla then watching these Fife c***s get torn a new one.

We stayed in Cowdenbeath and ended up pretty hammered, then went for an Indian at Shimla at 5pm, as much as you can eat and 5 pints (or drinks of your choice) for £23, bargain!

I had an absolutely magnificent day. We ended up in the sound-proofed pool room thing in the Old Goth. Three pints for considerably les than £8.00. At one point I popped out for a hair cut. Best cut I've had in months. Popped into a model shop across the road from the Goth and had a friendly and interesting chat with the owner(next time I'm def. putting money in his till). Very friendly locals in the pubs. Good chat. Great sing-songs. What a feckin great day out. Got home completely bladdered. Well done the good people of Beath. I'll certainly be back.

I had an absolutely magnificent day. We ended up in the sound-proofed pool room thing in the Old Goth. Three pints for considerably les than £8.00. At one point I popped out for a hair cut. Best cut I've had in months. Popped into a model shop across the road from the Goth and had a friendly and interesting chat with the owner(next time I'm def. putting money in his till). Very friendly locals in the pubs. Good chat. Great sing-songs. What a feckin great day out. Got home completely bladdered. Well done the good people of Beath. I'll certainly be back.

Now that's more like it.

See Cowdenbeath is not that bad.

Glad you had a good time and were made to feel welcome.

I hope you're able to make it for the rearranged fixture.

Did Doc Brown give you a lift in his Delorian?

It was an Airfix-type model shop. The owner was friendly and knowledgeable.

As for Cowdenbeath as a whole, I was made to feel very welcome wherever I went and I had a whale of a time.

I'm warming to this league. Maybe we should look at some areas of Gorgie and Dalry before we slag off the wee towns we are getting to visit this season. Just a thought.

Archived