Cowdenbeath v Heart of Midlothian, Rescheduled for 23/12/2014

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
one of the few good things about being a tradesman is black friday sesh with workmates then 2 weeks off.

Aye, we finish lunchtime on game day, but Indian restaurant and drink all paid for that afternoon

Can't be missed.

Honestly though, I think a good few fans will have things happening that soon to Christmas, and it could be a problem for many to attend.

I'd normally tell you to f**k off but I'm still laughing after watching the match yesterday evening. It's downright cruel to take fun from the punishment that Hearts, Hibs, QoS and Alloa have and will continue to inflict on them this year. I just hope the b*****ds don't end up second bottom after admin and beat the Pars in the play-offs. :lol:

Listen you dinae deserve to be in the play offs after getting roasted by those diamonds.

What a bunch of absolute roasters these gorgie cu#ts are. Shut the fook up and do what yer told by people capable of making decisions. Barely a braincell between the lot of you.

i think 23rd is a good idea. Few beers and and a game during the xmas holidays, perfect.

Was driving round the streets around central park delivering and the paths and roads were sheet ice at half 3. Was definitely below zero and has been like that last 3 or 4 days.

lol

Hopefully Cowden come out for this one taking bodies. Make the extra game over the festivities count.

The Beef's hammer throwers won't get near our footballing artists. 8)

Now all you Hearts Supporters have another day to look forward to with excitement and baited breath. You get the pleasure of an evening in Cowdenbeath and an opportunity to grace the terracing and stands of Central Park. I hope you all appreciate this. Many supporters of other teams will be envious. Enjoy your weekend.

Now all you Hearts Supporters have another day to look forward to with excitement and baited breath. You get the pleasure of an evening in Cowdenbeath and an opportunity to grace the terracing and stands of Central Park. I hope you all appreciate this. Many supporters of other teams will be envious. Enjoy your weekend.

I played a season of football in Fife many years ago.....so am well accustomed to having stanley knives pulled on me, drunk referees & having to fight my way out of shit mining towns thank you very much.

I played a season of football in Fife many years ago.....so am well accustomed to having stanley knives pulled on me, drunk referees & having to fight my way out of shit mining towns thank you very much.

was that funny in your head?

More likely the locals paid your bus fare to make sure you left than you having to fight your way out.

Archived