Creetown Manager Resigns

Hughy has posted on Creetown fb page and has stepped down due to work and time pressures. Not going to comment on other snipes, but Hughy himself has made it clear hard working committee deserve better than childish attempts to wind us up. He has certainly helped Gary improve team and hope he comes back in future.

The sooth truth Hugh resigned because of work & will continue to support creetown fc.... Hugh or shug as u seem 2 have found the rite 2 call him has worked unconditionally 4 cfc this year & I personally think he is a loss.... Hugh & Gary co managers so Gary hasn't took over he was already in place.... I've been involved with SOS league 4 near 30 years it's time all clubs manned up & pulled together it's 4 the best because believe me I cud dish the dirt on uze all!!!!

Yours in football chaps

Big housty , heard he's gave up the football? Took a new career step , he's going for head of "Im a total bell-end" he will get the job. Also criteria for it is, "you need two left feet and a mind of a retarded ape" so he will Defo get the job. Never seen a worse football player in my life , watched a lot of South football, and he's in my top 5 worst players.

Hands down the most rediculous comment I've seen. Away n take Yer face for a shit ya clown!

Hands down the most rediculous comment I've seen. Away n take Yer face for a shit ya clown!

Agree totally mate! I'm a Newton fan but at same time would like to see local teams do well even if it the Wigtown bams!

The sooth truth Hugh resigned because of work & will continue to support creetown fc.... Hugh or shug as u seem 2 have found the rite 2 call him has worked unconditionally 4 cfc this year & I personally think he is a loss.... Hugh & Gary co managers so Gary hasn't took over he was already in place.... I've been involved with SOS league 4 near 30 years it's time all clubs manned up & pulled together it's 4 the best because believe me I cud dish the dirt on uze all!!!!

Yours in football chaps

Dish the dirt!!!

Hughy has posted on Creetown fb page and has stepped down due to work and time pressures. Not going to comment on other snipes, but Hughy himself has made it clear hard working committee deserve better than childish attempts to wind us up. He has certainly helped Gary improve team and hope he comes back in future.

hughie has done a fantastic job at creetown. Al the best to Gary Holden

Thanks for posting this Southlad, now that I am no longer connected with a club I can post again freely. I have no idea who you are Fly on The Wall but I can say you have no personal knowledge of Andy Houston or of South football in last 20 years. I was privileged to coach Housty for the past year, despite his experience and ability one of the easiest players it has been my experience to work with. He is one of few players who has been at same club for as long as I have been down here (played with Dbt Star on loan a couple of times) but is Creetown from his head down to his wee toe. He would have walked into any south team in that time without exception. Your attempt to remove your post failed, so your total childish stupidity is there for all to see. I have no intention of justifying or continuing a diatribe with you, unless its face to face. To all those in clubs in south I have enjoyed my wee spell back and have enjoyed all games and banter before, during and after games. All the best to all clubs and real supporters, but most of all, best wishes to Gary Holden and his team for rest of year and to President Eck Houston its been a privilege big man your a legend. Hughie

Thanks for posting this Southlad, now that I am no longer connected with a club I can post again freely. I have no idea who you are Fly on The Wall but I can say you have no personal knowledge of Andy Houston or of South football in last 20 years. I was privileged to coach Housty for the past year, despite his experience and ability one of the easiest players it has been my experience to work with. He is one of few players who has been at same club for as long as I have been down here (played with Dbt Star on loan a couple of times) but is Creetown from his head down to his wee toe. He would have walked into any south team in that time without exception. Your attempt to remove your post failed, so your total childish stupidity is there for all to see. I have no intention of justifying or continuing a diatribe with you, unless its face to face. To all those in clubs in south I have enjoyed my wee spell back and have enjoyed all games and banter before, during and after games. All the best to all clubs and real supporters, but most of all, best wishes to Gary Holden and his team for rest of year and to President Eck Houston its been a privilege big man your a legend. Hughie

Good on ye pal

The guy is an embarrassment with his comments and you should be proud of what you done at Creetown. Don't let the b*****ds grind you down

P.S Cracking use of the word diatribe

Totally agree.Andrew Houston is an excellant example of all that is good in South football.

If that was meant to be a windup it is the worst i,ve ever read and if not you obviously know nothing about football.

What a terrible thing 2 say about housti he's a to lad & a bit gutted about these comments no need 4 it...whoever u r isn't imp ur prob sum kind of a coward!!!! On the note about George at Newton never met the fella but must congratulate him on gd work he did at Newton but heard this was coming a fortnight ago & committee was the prob! Gd luck George 4 the future hope c u in SOS again sometime

Archived