Queen's Park v East Stirlingshire

I'll settle for happy Saturdays and let the Committee worry about the future.

Imagine two guys (or gals) chatting idly in the Social Club after a comfortable win where they simply note that increased success automaticaly brings with it unwanted coveting of our players and coaching staff. They allow the conversation to develop and chew the fat over a few "what ifs" before returning to the present and agree that tomorrow will take care of itself so let's enjoy the now. I see no difference with what my esteemed colleague FF posted here, so let's not try to twist it into something it wasn't. Amazing how some folk can't take innocent debate at face value without looking for hidden agendas that don't even exist.

Maybe you could create your own debate then rather than just criticising others. Would be really nice to have more QP fans offer a genuine opinion. As much as I pity Clyde fans for their obsessive self-interest I do admire their collective passion for their team and willingness to challenge each other's views, but giving and taking in the same measure.

Word of advice if I may. Slow down a bit and read what's written.

Actually, not others.

Calm down, Binky. You're just, like soooo, drama!!! I thought we, like, were having a debate....

Tell me the truth. Do you see unicorns dancing in the flames? :unsure2:

Just one unicorn. He's a good fella, was out of the business for a while, only just got his magic horn back and is really enjoying himself. He's in no hurry to go risk losing it any time soon.

in other news - a good couple of wins for the U20's recently.

Archived