Predictions 5th & 6th December

doodle

Fair enough, just as Cicero says someone posted the result 25-30mins before you'd have expected it to finish.

Also the SOS League website shows 'AET' against Newton-Crichton, but not Wigtown-Fleet or Newton-Dalbeattie.

Newton Stewart FC 1 - 1 AET.
1 - 1 at full time.
4 - 3 on penalties. Crichton FC 14:00 Wigtown and Bladnoch FC 1 - 1 at full time.
4 - 2 on penalties. Fleet Star FC 14:00 Newton Stewart FC 1 - 1 at full time.
4 - 1 on penalties. Dalbeattie Star FC 19:30

Hahahaha Newton Stewart At there best yet to comment on us wigtown when we have no flood lights for game on Saturday past slagging us going straight to penalties. Absolutely brilliant although heard it saved dalbeattie the embarrassment as Newton should have hammered them once again. Has Threave or dalbeattie ever beat Newton or wigtown since joining the lowlands?

Simple answer to the two Newton Stewart Games.Due to planning reg lights cut off at 9 50 and therefore extra time and pens could not be played with a 7 30 KO. Game on sat had 3pm KO so extra time could be played.It was agreed by all concerned BEFORE the game started to go straight to pens last night which is covered by South cup rules.Ho

wever if you want another arguement why was the game scheduled for 7-30?

BTW Newton Stewart had a good chance to finish the game in normal time.

Two points off South P&B Newton Goalie saved 2 pens and scored the winner and was deservedly MOM but I thought Wilson and Richardson were outstanding in defence.

Carry on discussing!

All this flooding of floodlight talk I thought I'd accidentally stumbled on some junior debate, turns out (pun not intended) am in the right place just the wrong debate. 'Mon ladies n gents, I'm difficult enough & I'm guilty of off-topping many a thread myself & this debate is worth it's own thread. So like me, keep it simple.

Grimbo

All this flooding of floodlight talk I thought I'd accidentally stumbled on some junior debate, turns out (pun not intended) am in the right place just the wrong debate. 'Mon ladies n gents, I'm difficult enough & I'm guilty of off-topping many a thread myself & this debate is worth it's own thread. So like me, keep it simple.

Grimbo

If you live long enough you see things that you thought would never happen when you were younger.

I have seen Rangers play in the fourth tier of Scottish football

I have seen Wigan win The FA cup.

I have even seen Mickey Lawson congratulating Spartans on winning a cup tie.

Now to cap it all I can now say that I have seen Grim complaining about a thread going off topic :1eye .

There is now hope that one day I may see Hibernian eventually win the Scottish Cup, :rolleyes:

If you live long enough you see things that you thought would never happen when you were younger.

Now to cap it all I can now say that I have seen Grim complaining about a thread going off topic :1eye .

There is now hope that one day I may see Hibernian eventually win the Scottish Cup, :rolleyes:

Taken that too far....,,...

Do you think you might even see Newky get a round in ?

Archived