Jamama's birthday thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your loss.

As appealing as some chunky chips are, I'm currently suffering from "shlegs" (shite food legs) and can't actually move anywhere just now. Irn Bru is slowly helping although I dont know if its me actually moving or my eyes just losing focus.

As appealing as some chunky chips are, I'm currently suffering from "shlegs" (shite food legs) and can't actually move anywhere just now. Irn Bru is slowly helping although I dont know if its me actually moving or my eyes just losing focus.

I have a feeling NDD will be quoting this next week.

Addison Manor will always welcome you though...

I have a feeling NDD will be quoting this next week.

Addison Manor will always welcome you though...

I could post literally anything and NDD could twist it to be become the most tedious comment to have ever been typed. He's a genius, a cruel, heartless, insane, genius.

I could post literally anything and NDD could twist it to be become the most tedious comment to have ever been typed. He's a genius, a cruel, heartless, insane, genius.

True. You have to give credit to how he re-invented himself on here. He basically did a WeeperDee and came good. That's impressive.

True. You have to give credit to how he re-invented himself on here. He basically did a WeeperDee and came good. That's impressive.

Yeah he's done well, the Heads Gone thread wins him a lot of leeway though.

Jamama officially box office.

Some birthday present that.

Probably the best birthday present of the day if I'm absolutely honest. I got given a book, pair of socks, a picture frame and a car windscreen cover. You'd think I'd just turned 62, not 22.

Probably the best birthday present of the day if I'm absolutely honest. I got given a book, pair of socks, a picture frame and a car windscreen cover. You'd think I'd just turned 62, not 22.

I forgot to say happy birthday. I put some chips in a wee Tupperware box and sent to Div to pass on to you.

Enjoy buddy.

If the P&B masses had known in advance we could have all paypal'd a few quid into an account to send a dirty as f**k hooker round to pump you rotten :)

Archived