Jamama's birthday thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers mate. Did you actually get the norovirus? That's rats. We're getting an Aladins tonight.

Yeah man, it was horrendous. I've been a bit of a Balajee regular in the past and have never had any complaints. On the most recent occasion, I ordered my regular curry of choice (chicken korma). Upon opening the box, I noticed that the usual creamy sauce looked a little bit different. In short, there was a big lump of green gunk in the centre of an unusually lumpy-looking sauce. I was certain that it was mould. I needed a second-opinion, so I asked my dad. As you know, he is getting on a wee bit and probably wasn't the most reliable option.

''It's just herbs or something'', he said. ''If it was mould, it wouldn't look so blatant. They would have noticed and refrained from giving it to a customer who could potentially become ill and complain about their food.''

I mulled this over and thought that it was a decent point. Still, I wanted a third-opinion and I asked my mum. She didn't bother to look at it and said, ''Don't be stupid. Just eat it.''

I was convinced. As soon as I had eaten it, something didn't feel right. I spent the next two days vomiting and I couldn't sleep due to the stomach cramps. It was the worst I've ever felt. Moral of the story: Don't go to Balajee. And don't trust your parents. They are fucking idiots.

Had a bit of a crisis tonight and it kept escalating. Started being a choice between Beef Stew and Mashed Potatoes, and Chicken Chow Mein. Dealt with it without too much collateral damage, went with the Orient and then the shit hit the fan. The instructions said the best method was in the microwave, but that would mean standing watching the fucker while cooking 3 separate portions, instead of sipping whisky and catching up with Babylon on 4D. Compromised by bunging it all in an oven dish and covering it with foil at gas mark 5. Let fate take its course. Someone has to make the decision.

And don't trust your parents. They are fucking idiots.

Your dads possibly coming into my work at some point in the near future. I'll mention this post....

10354740_10152447906567019_7273792769213

And the end result. Shallow fry in a wok. Works every time but use red skin tatties.

I have those plates :lol:

But mine are empty :(

Your dads possibly coming into my work at some point in the near future. I'll mention this post....

Bear in mind that I have 'connections' and I know where you work. Be careful about what you say from now on.

Please don't tell my dad I called him that. I was only joking.

Archived