Jamama's birthday thread

What kind of pot noodle?

A king sized Chicken and Mushroom

What's your address? I was going to donate a hamper to a food bank this Christmas but I think you need it more

Ive plenty of food. But wont be arsed cooking it until the missus gets home from the gym at some point later on

No but I am hearing they have upped their game a wee bit. When is your night out?

19th or so im sure

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aladdin's is best for takeaway, I don't care what anyone says. Nawaab for sitting in.

Both got busted for having illegal workers last week, hope this doesn't mean extra waiting time...

That's the place my folks always go and they are curry fiends. Better not be a longer waiting time, i'm starving as it is!

On the subject of curries has anyone been to Mamzil lately? Think my christmas night outs there

I went there back in September for the first time, was very nice and thoroughly enjoyed.

I've been standing over a goulash for the past half hour, going to keep it stewing for another hour and a half. Decided to use ox cheek instead of braising steak for a change, soon I'll start working on the dumplings.

Mine is the 19th, Black Friday. See you and FBLC in the loft?

Aye ill possibly be there. Last work night out barely made it past 11 though.

I went there back in September for the first time, was very nice and thoroughly enjoyed.

Sounds promising.

Happy Birthday btw, hope its a grand one.

I'm not really into curries as I hate tomatoes. I tend to buy a korma as there is little tomato content (I think some paste but that's it) but unfortunately its a little mild.

Life can be cruel sometimes but Thai green curry is brilliant.

Archived