Christmas Night Out

Adam

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once got so drunk at my Christmas night out (I drank a bottle of wine before midday) that I ended up being turfed out of a pub for playing board games too loudly.

We then went and met with some other people from my then work in the pub next door. One lassie was making clumsy moves on one of the contractors, a guy called Sam. I decided that Sam should just man up and do the deed, so I shouted over to him "Come on Sam! Get her pumped!" at the top of my voice. When he still demured I told him he must be gay and if so I'd take him home and pump him if he didn't make his move. He wasn't keen on that. I also stole a bottle of their champagne and drank pretty much all of it, from the bottle, right in front of them.

What a complete arsehole I was/am.

I once got so drunk at my Christmas night out (I drank a bottle of wine before midday) that I ended up being turfed out of a pub for playing board games too loudly.

We then went and met with some other people from my then work in the pub next door. One lassie was making clumsy moves on one of the contractors, a guy called Sam. I decided that Sam should just man up and do the deed, so I shouted over to him "Come on Sam! Get her pumped!" at the top of my voice. When he still demured I told him he must be gay and if so I'd take him home and pump him if he didn't make his move. He wasn't keen on that. I also stole a bottle of their champagne and drank pretty much all of it, from the bottle, right in front of them.

Did Sam pump her, though?

Only thing I miss from my last workplace was the Christmas night out.

We never went to the same place twice because we always got banned! Best one, or worst one, was free drink at work then bused up to an Italian restuarant with a free bar from threein the afternoon 'till late. I sat drinking with an Austrialian guy and two directors and every time we finished the glass at the meal it was topped up. Reckon we must've had five or six bottles over three courses. Everything after that just got messy.

Pints of peroni, vodka, then trying every drink known to man at the bar. Australian dude got flung out for pishing on the stairs in between the two floors. Eventually they had enough and told us to leave. I tried to steal a bottle of red and got frogmarched out. Ended up in the liquid rooms and was again chucked out after about ten seconds for reaching over the bar and before I could explain that I thought I was still in the bar I was launched out.

Was totally on my own out of my face in the snow, ended up walking about and eventually ended up in some bar playing rave tunes dancing about with some randoms.

Walked out at about three or four AM and had no idea where I was, eventually released I was in the high street and found a taxi.

Ended up waking up on a whitey with my jacket and shoes on.

Had nothing to worry about going back, far worse went on most years.

Free bars are dangerous.

I've only just found out ours is a week on Saturday, at one of those mass ones at the Corn Exchange. Ahh well said I'd go, if it's crap me and my mate/colleague will no doubt get utterly pished and head into town.

That said I'm meant to be going out for lunch tomorrow and probably drinks after work in my team which should be a good laugh. No doubt I'll get utterly pished and head into town.

Ours is the 20th at The Marriot. £5 a ticket which includes a three course meal, three drinks and a glass of champagne. Went last year with low expectations but it was pretty decent and some of the girls in my work look like absolute filth.

Only thing I miss from my last workplace was the Christmas night out.

We never went to the same place twice because we always got banned! Best one, or worst one, was free drink at work then bused up to an Italian restuarant with a free bar from threein the afternoon 'till late. I sat drinking with an Austrialian guy and two directors and every time we finished the glass at the meal it was topped up. Reckon we must've had five or six bottles over three courses. Everything after that just got messy.

Pints of peroni, vodka, then trying every drink known to man at the bar. Australian dude got flung out for pishing on the stairs in between the two floors. Eventually they had enough and told us to leave. I tried to steal a bottle of red and got frogmarched out. Ended up in the liquid rooms and was again chucked out after about ten seconds for reaching over the bar and before I could explain that I thought I was still in the bar I was launched out.

Was totally on my own out of my face in the snow, ended up walking about and eventually ended up in some bar playing rave tunes dancing about with some randoms.

Walked out at about three or four AM and had no idea where I was, eventually released I was in the high street and found a taxi.

Ended up waking up on a whitey with my jacket and shoes on.

Had nothing to worry about going back, far worse went on most years.

Free bars are dangerous.

I thought everyone picked on you and work was toxic?

I handed in my notice on the day of a Christmas night out a few years back, big mistake. Decided to go and get absolutely smashed at one of these party night things. Loads of different tables full of different companies, one DJ, 3 course meal and a dance floor in the middle of everybody.

I worked for a construction company in Forfar, small place, only about 16 office staff, 2 directors, 4 ladies that worked down the stair, 5 quantity surveyors and 5 foreman/site managers. Most were older but boy from Dundee was only 25 and played football so naturally had the most in common with him.

I barely liked anybody from my work apart from him so decided to just go daft. Was on the shots and dirty pints very very early on, like before dessert had even made our table. I thought at the time that this was basically my last night with them so wha geez, totally forgetting that my notice was keeping me in my work until the end of January.

So here's me blootered. DJ gets going, was that Gangnam Style that comes on first as that was the big tune at the time. Nobody gets up, but me..... So here's me doing the Gangnam Style on the dancefloor all on my tod, just mind everybody videoing me on their phones, shambles.

Night however does get worse, final song was Loch Lomond, this was quite late on, everybody round the outside in a circle, I decided to go in the middle, next thing this fat gadgie fake tanned mess joins me, next minute we are necking on.... :lol:

We then walk out together and try get a cab back to hers. Thankfully however my boss and 2 other work mates come and get me, however they sit and watch me type my number in her phone and see her on her way, I had a girlfriend.... ( tidy one at that and I'd never ever cheated before ) which made it even worse. Night then goes by in a flash, cab to fatties and cab home. Wake up next day totally oblivious to what had happened, texts from my work mate and the fat mess soon made me remember however... :lol:

Was out in Aberdeen that night for my mates so went into the shop and got my number changed and spent the last month at my work cringing like f**k.

Be careful on your works nights out. You don't realise how much time of your life you actually spend with your workmates and in work until your cringing and paranoid every second of the day when you're there. :lol:

Got one on the 19th in Dundee, works different now, it's just a QS night and they are all lads I get on really well with so looking forward to it.

Whilst the 'get her pumped' stuff was a massive dick move, it's also undeniably hilarious and I would have loved to see it

We're heading down to Edinburgh for our night out on the 12th, should be a good day out as we're starting at 12.30 when the train arrives from Aberdeen. The only problem is that half of the guys think Aberdeen is the epicentre of every great night out ever. Thankfully for the nervous flyers and our other passengers flying offshore we have a few days off to recover!

Mines on the 19th after we finish work at 3. Were all going out to a place called Cubana's(Sheffield) for a 3 course meal and free bar all paid by the boss

Then after we finish there it's a pub crawl down West Street with a £2.000 kitty again all paid for by the boss. Then Saturday I'll be spending my day with my head down the pan.

Only night out I go on is the mods night out where we get pished and arrange our next mass poster cull.

You going to give Club Dece the heads up first?

I handed in my notice on the day of a Christmas night out a few years back, big mistake. Decided to go and get absolutely smashed at one of these party night things. Loads of different tables full of different companies, one DJ, 3 course meal and a dance floor in the middle of everybody.

I worked for a construction company in Forfar, small place, only about 16 office staff, 2 directors, 4 ladies that worked down the stair, 5 quantity surveyors and 5 foreman/site managers. Most were older but boy from Dundee was only 25 and played football so naturally had the most in common with him.

I barely liked anybody from my work apart from him so decided to just go daft. Was on the shots and dirty pints very very early on, like before dessert had even made our table. I thought at the time that this was basically my last night with them so wha geez, totally forgetting that my notice was keeping me in my work until the end of January.

So here's me blootered. DJ gets going, was that Gangnam Style that comes on first as that was the big tune at the time. Nobody gets up, but me..... So here's me doing the Gangnam Style on the dancefloor all on my tod, just mind everybody videoing me on their phones, shambles.

Night however does get worse, final song was Loch Lomond, this was quite late on, everybody round the outside in a circle, I decided to go in the middle, next thing this fat gadgie fake tanned mess joins me, next minute we are necking on.... :lol:

We then walk out together and try get a cab back to hers. Thankfully however my boss and 2 other work mates come and get me, however they sit and watch me type my number in her phone and see her on her way, I had a girlfriend.... ( tidy one at that and I'd never ever cheated before ) which made it even worse. Night then goes by in a flash, cab to fatties and cab home. Wake up next day totally oblivious to what had happened, texts from my work mate and the fat mess soon made me remember however... :lol:

Was out in Aberdeen that night for my mates so went into the shop and got my number changed and spent the last month at my work cringing like f**k.

Be careful on your works nights out. You don't realise how much time of your life you actually spend with your workmates and in work until your cringing and paranoid every second of the day when you're there. :lol:

Got one on the 19th in Dundee, works different now, it's just a QS night and they are all lads I get on really well with so looking forward to it.

Did you hate fat people before you hated the Chinese?

Archived