Berwick v Clyde

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mcleish away back to EK on loan

Another strange signing by BF considering i fell midfield is our weakest point and he plays erm midfield...

Moan the fog till may

Thought the brief appearances he made looked quite good????

Mcleish away back to EK on loan

Another strange signing by BF considering i fell midfield is our weakest point and he plays erm midfield...

Moan the fog till may

Please tell me this is a joke. What is seriously going on at the club with this imbecile in charge!!! Cannot wait for the January transfer window, that could be a truly bizzare month.

Good performance so far but some poor finishing. Scuffed shots all over the place. They've missed a penalty right on halftime, scored a good goal courtesy of a couple of poor clearances and missed a sitter. Apart from that, all Clyde.

352 this week incidentally.

Good performance so far but some poor finishing. Scuffed shots all over the place. They've missed a penalty right on halftime, scored a good goal courtesy of a couple of poor clearances and missed a sitter. Apart from that, all Clyde.

Just watched the pen save back, good save

Think somebody from Clyde management has hacked your account ????

4 consecutive defeats, 0 goals scored, 11 goals conceded, consecutive 4-0 tonkings in away games.

Please stop embarrassing yourself and this club Barry. Time to go full time at the record, im sure societies dreggs are awaiting your views on the rangers.

Archived