Berwick v Clyde

2 of the most prolific sets of fans in the P&B 2nd div forum are so pissed off with their crap displays so far, nobody can be arsed to start a thread.

This is a great opportunity for Fergie and Cameron to get together over a few beers and muse over how its all gone tits up.

Berwick need some confidence ahead of a big cup replay but are still no nearer sorting out why we give games away despite regularly taking the lead and dominating possession. I'll copy my own latest grand plan from the end of an earlier thread:-

Drummond back to left back (he can still get forward); Gray in for Willis (Gray can swap wings as necessary); and the central mid strengthened with Cameron or Paul Currie or Gold (effectively therefore replacing Hoskins)

That pretty well solves everything. So get on with it.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Drummond and Lavery are'nt declared fit, I'm off shooting turkeys for Christmas.

Would hate to see us taking the foot off the pedal with Tuesday night in mind, given our proximity to the trapdoor. Need league points and a revival. What are Davie Watt, Stuart Fraser and Davie Moyes doing these days?

Fitness permitting:

Andrews

Jacobs (x4) Young Fairbairn Drummond

Gray P Currie L Currie Notman

Dargo Lavery

The group of players we have should be more than capable of competing with Berwick, but there is absolutely zero confidence in the team, which has to go down to Barry Ferguson. If the players actually show a bit of heart - like they did at Montrose - we could sneak something from this, but after the game against Queen's Park last week, I can't see it happening.

Prediction: Berwick 3-0 Clyde.

Archived