Challenge Cup Final - Alloa Athletic v Livingston

BFTD

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers. It's in dedication to our own tannoy announcer Wasps1 who proudly boasted before the first round game against Arbroath on how "cups mean nothing to him".

How big an arse has wasps1 made of himself with that statement? :lol::lol::lol:

I'd be very surprised if there wasn't but is Scottish football after all so god knows!

Alloa fans have booked out the Tulloch club near the stadium and all 200 wristbands have been snapped up quickly. Can't wait!

That'll make a change from the ankle tags.

How big an arse has wasps1 made of himself with that statement? :lol::lol: :lol:

What statement? Never mind, take your pick :P

That'll make a change from the ankle tags.

Team: Falkirk.

Really looking forward to this, it'll be a much needed distraction from our awful league season.

I have no doubt the crowd won't be the best but does it really matter that much, I'll have a good day out, hopefully mingling with opposition fans before hand and having a great day out and maybe just maybe winning a trophy.

Think we all have to give great credit to the sponsors, they have done everything possible to make this a great tournament and a brilliant family friendly final, fanzone should be good and can't really argue with the ticket prices.

Bus load of us all heading to the fanzone for 2 o'clock, hope to see you all there, oh and may the best team win, hopefully us ????

Any word on if there will be a PATG? Surely there will be a PATG?

The advance notices seemed pretty determined it'd be all-ticket for some reason.

I heard yesterday that Livi FC refused to accept the fan who won the Petrofac trophy presentation comp & a new winner had to be drawn. The guy had been informed that he had won then was later informed that the club weren't happy with the result so another winner has been drawn. I'm disgusted & I'm sick to death with the shitty treatment of our fans.

I heard yesterday that Livi FC refused to accept the fan who won the Petrofac trophy presentation comp & a new winner had to be drawn. The guy had been informed that he had won then was later informed that the club weren't happy with the result so another winner has been drawn. I'm disgusted & I'm sick to death with the shitty treatment of our fans.

Was he going to turn up in his old Meadowbank shirt? :ph34r:

Did they pick another Alloa fan or John Terry?

From Petrofac.

"Tickets will be available on the day. SPFL will confirm details once we finalised advanced sales for the clubs."

Sort of implies they'd hopes that the two teams would sell-out McDiarmid on their own. Bless :P

Hopefully the neutrals ken who are wearing the white hats in this one ;)

Normally spaces behind the 208. If not head up the hill at the roundabout next to the ground and there's lots of street parking up there. Car park is a fiver if you can't be arsed with street parking, but I'd not encourage them to be honest.

Thanks, I'll check that out. Tesco extra also looks close on Google maps.

Thanks, I'll check that out. Tesco extra also looks close on Google maps.

Can park for 3 hours, after that they'll fine you.

There is a carpark behind the AstroTurf at seven acres just off Newhouse road. Might be busy though if they have youth football on.

League status means nothing compared to a cup win. We are a part-time team that has regularly been promoted to the second tier over the years but have won one cup in our history. Considering the teams in this years tournament, winning it would be our greatest ever achievement.

Though if you are looking at it from an employee's viewpoint rather than a fans then aye, we can make more for hospitality in a higher league, so that's far more important.

Anyone from the Alloa area looking to go to the game on Sunday? We're running a bus from The Station and a couple of seats have become available due to late call offs. Leaving from The Station at 12:30 and heading to The Tulloch Institute in Perth. Send a PM if interested. Everybody welcome.

Archived