St Mirren v St Johnstone, 6/12/14

I loved Nigel, but O'Halloran already has more goals this year than he managed for all of last season. Far better replacement than any of us thought he would be

Nigel scored 6 last season, pretty sure thats O'Halloran just scored his sixth of the season.

Regardless he is a better player yes, far more consistent, far better defensively and better going forward too. He's what Nigel could've been

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boooooooooooo

Surprised at the lack of that so far. Ridgers was unlucky with the goal as it deflected off of someone's head.

The lack of response from the team is as disappointing as it is unsurprising.

Nigel scored 6 last season, pretty sure thats O'Halloran just scored his sixth of the season.

Yeah you're right, I was looking at league goals but forget O'Halloran's goal last week was actually a cup game. Mikeys in great form but need him to start scoring and producing against better teams. All his goals this year have been against bottom 3 teams. Do appreciate he ripped Celtic to shreds last year but not seen much of that this year so far.

Yeah you're right, I was looking at league goals but forget O'Halloran's goal last week was actually a cup game. Mikeys in great form but need him to start scoring and producing against better teams. All his goals this year have been against bottom 3 teams. Do appreciate he ripped Celtic to shreds last year but not seen much of that this year so far.

He's definitely getting more confidence though, and seems far more willing to get in behind the defence now McFaddens feeding him. I was moaning like f**k this Summer about having nobody outwith MacLean who could reach double figures, maybe, just maybe O'Hallorans someone who can manage that

He's definitely getting more confidence though, and seems far more willing to get in behind the defence now McFaddens feeding him. I was moaning like f**k this Summer about having nobody outwith MacLean who could reach double figures, maybe, just maybe O'Hallorans someone who can manage that

he definitely needed that double against Motherwell to kickstart his season and now he has I'd be surprised if he didn't reach double figures by about February, if he can find consistency against better teams. It's staggering how much better his shooting has been recently.

The way I see it with goal scoring is if Maclean and Graham can get close to 20 between them and O'Halloran and McFadden do the same we're fine. Could really use likes of Lappin, Croft, Wotherspoon and even Millar chipping in with goals though.

Ht 0-1

Rubbish, boring game. No clear cut chances at all. St J goal came from a nice wee deflection from the edge... Apart from that they've...

We've been worse than them certainly. The baddest of a bad bag. Powderpuff to say the least. Still in the game though, somehow.

he definitely needed that double against Motherwell to kickstart his season and now he has I'd be surprised if he didn't reach double figures by about February, if he can find consistency against better teams. It's staggering how much better his shooting has been recently.

The way I see it with goal scoring is if Maclean and Graham can get close to 20 between them and O'Halloran and McFadden do the same we're fine. Could really use likes of Lappin, Croft, Wotherspoon and even Millar chipping in with goals though.

100% agree, feel bad talking about scoring in front of St Mirren fans though...

Ht 0-1

Rubbish, boring game. No clear cut chances at all. St J goal came from a nice wee deflection from the edge... Apart from that they've...

We've been worse than them certainly. The baddest of a bad bag. Powderpuff to say the least. Still in the game though, somehow.

By the sounds of that this has been our shite half, meaning the next 45 should be better. Hopefully.

Supposedly nothing to do with injury. Sore hamstring, taken off as precautions.

I'm glad, would be horrible if it was worse.

As it stands we're one point off the top six and level on points with "high flying" Dundee. What a difference a couple of wins make

Five league games unbeaten now aswell, with only three goals conceded in those games

Supposedly nothing to do with injury. Sore hamstring, taken off as precautions.

I hate 1-0...

The just mentioned on Sportscene hes tweaked his groin again :( hopefully its just standard shite BBC reporting

Archived