St Mirren v St Johnstone, 6/12/14

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel quite uncomfortable with all this doom from St Mirren fans. It only means one thing, St Mirren win. We can't sustain 90 minutes of good football.

We've got to eventually. Not that I think we will today. Even an hour would be an improvement.

We always very good at gifting a win to a team who badly needs it. Still don't think st Johnstone playing anything like they were last season . Score draw

Why do fans of every team always say that first line. Everyone believes it is their team. It's crap, I don't remember any examples to hand, Hearts were needing wins last year and they got 1/9 points from us. Things like that annoy me greatly.

Why do fans of every team always say that first line. Everyone believes it is their team. It's crap, I don't remember any examples to hand, Hearts were needing wins last year and they got 1/9 points from us. Things like that annoy me greatly.

St Mirren at Perth could argued,the Hearts point you mention,was from 3-1 down in injury time,so that could also be argued for the line,over the years I can think of many instances,but can't be bothered googling

Slooshing down in Erskine. Working out if I can be ersed heading over. Anticipating Badwin hilarity.

He's banned so won't play.

Anything other than a routine away win I'll be utterly shocked.

Only the Saintees relatively low scoring record is making me consider not betting -1 against us for the 5th game in a row.

We've picked up in recent weeks in the scoring stakes, plus we're now actually creating chances. Eventually we're gonna score a few of them in the same game.

That said I don't think it'll be today. 2-1 to us I reckon, as is the norm at the moment.

Same line up as last week with Wotherspoon replacing the suspended Croft for us, nice to have some decent continuity in the line up.

Tommy Craig tells fans at the AGM the strikers he signed in the summer were brought in to play alongside Thompson. This is Thompson's fourth start of the season and his third as a lone striker.

And that's before we debate the merits of asking a 36-year-old just back from a lengthy injury to start three times in a week...

Archived