Celtic filth

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that the good ira or the bad ira?

I've heard they do a lot of good in the community now, bought a minibus for an old folks home and a set of strips for a local boys football team

A far cry from the days of smearing shite on prison walls and that, amazing what a bit of good PR does for your image

Not going to happen. Your supporters wouldn't fill the empty seats because they don't fancy their chances of beating Celtic.

Your club will be happy to take our money and we'll get the full Roseburn as normal for the foreseeable future.

get real man hearts have filled their ground for games against teams who take virtually no support

The rancid support of both cheeks of the arse is more trouble than it's worth.

If it were possible,I'd bet my mortgage on Celtics allocation being slashed.Hearts will be first to do it and if the Neanderthals can't behave,others will follow suit.

aberdeen cut their allocation in half for the recent game at pittodrie.

Unfortunately there was still enough of them mar yet another remembrance days minutes silence.

All of those songs are popular among the away support. None of them are sectarian.

If you want to criticise the singing of irish Republican songs at Celtic matches, batter in. That's an entirely different debate altogether.

We don't sing sectarian songs at games. Not anymore anyway.

so it was not sectarian when the majority of parkhead sang about Smith/McCoist as being a sad OB just a few years back during victories over rangers at parkhead when either were manager?

"you can't condone the fact that some Celtic fans have caused damage at Tynecastle" said Charlie Nicholas, before asking what Anne Budge is bleating about.

Ironical.

Moaning about a game that happened 35 years ago that probably 50 folk were at as well :lol:

He's a roaster.

so it was not sectarian when the majority of parkhead sang about Smith/McCoist as being a sad OB just a few years back during victories over rangers at parkhead when either were manager?

Nah they were just complimenting McCoist on his gorgeous tan, get it right eh.

I want to shake the hand of the man that trolled Charlie Nicholas before trolling was even a thing, and still bothers him 35 years on. #oldscooltrollolol

Nicholas is an absolute scumbag. Remember the "Cafe Cini" debacle.

Archived