Celtic filth

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well you're part of the problem, Scottish football will never move forward with people like you around.
Well you're part of the problem, Scottish football will never move forward with people like you around.
Vast majority of our away support have the same outlook. Next generation sorted too. Nae luck.

Absolutely no chance of us getting a reduced allocation at Tynecastle. At least until Hearts start having an outside chance of beating us again.

Hmmm like we did the week before with rangers. I will 100% guarantee we will cut your allocation when we're back in the premiership.

Hmmm like we did the week before with rangers. I will 100% guarantee we will cut your allocation when we're back in the premiership.

Because you were above them in the league, have been playing better football and were the bookies' favourites. Hearts were nailed on to win the game. That put bums on seats.

Celtic are a completely different case.We won't get a reduced allocation until Hearts have a realistic shout of beating us again. Absolutely no chance. None.

Not for the next few years anyway. I have no doubt that we would get it reduced if Hearts could sell the rest out. But they can't.

£££££££££££££

Because you were above them in the league, have been playing better football and were the bookies' favourites. Hearts were nailed on to win the game. That put bums on seats.Celtic are a completely different case.We won't get a reduced allocation until Hearts have a realistic shout of beating us again. Absolutely no chance. None.Not for the next few years anyway. I have no doubt that we would get it reduced if Hearts could sell the rest out. But they can't.£££££££££££££

Celtic fans slagging off Hearts attendances.....what % of "paradise" was empty last night????

I'll bet it was a greater % than ours throughout our relegation season last year!

Celtic fans slagging off Hearts attendances.....what % of "paradise" was empty last night????

I'll bet it was a greater % than ours throughout our relegation season last year!

I'm not slagging anything. I'm stating a fact that Hearts can't sell out against Celtic.

We can't sell out against anyone. I know that.

Because you were above them in the league, have been playing better football and were the bookies' favourites. Hearts were nailed on to win the game. That put bums on seats.Celtic are a completely different case.We won't get a reduced allocation until Hearts have a realistic shout of beating us again. Absolutely no chance. None.Not for the next few years anyway. I have no doubt that we would get it reduced if Hearts could sell the rest out. But they can't.£££££££££££££

Haha. hmmm lets think about this shall we.

The three home stands at tynecastle have only a couple of hundred seats that aren't season tickets.

Half the roseburn stand holds about 1,800(minus segregation). We would certainly have at least 1,000 walk ups for a Celtic game. Probably 2,000.

If we play you next season I'm pretty confident we will cut your allocation down to two sections like we did with rangers.

If we lose out on a few thousand pound due to segregation we will probably make that up with less policing and damage to the stadium.

I'm not slagging anything. I'm stating a fact that Hearts can't sell out against Celtic.We can't sell out against anyone. I know that.

Only on the cup. I doubt any of the Scottish cup games in this round were sold out. If that had been the league(or cup was included in season ticket) we would only have had 200 odd tickets for walk ups.

I'm not slagging anything. I'm stating a fact that Hearts can't sell out against Celtic.We can't sell out against anyone. I know that.

Our Season Ticket holders account for approximately 75% of our grounds capacity.....we'd be fine.

I'd sooner shut the stand completely than put up with the continued nonsense for the noisy minority of your Clubs support.

Still more in attendance in parkhead last night than your best attendance this season or last or the year before etc etc.. ;)

That's the spirit that'll certainly pay Scot Brown's £25k/week wages! :P

Our Season Ticket holders account for approximately 75% of our grounds capacity.....we'd be fine.

I'd sooner shut the stand completely than put up with the continued nonsense for the noisy minority of your Clubs support.

I'm sure you would.

However your board, just like our board and every other board in world football, are only interested in money.

A packed out Roseburn every time Celtic come to town provides that. Compensating for the vast number of empty seats when Hearts haven't got a chance of winning the game.

The only song we have that could be considered sectarian is RITG and I've only heard that on buses in the last few years.

So the Celtic support does have a Sectarian element in it then. Thanks for confirming.

I'm sure you would.However your board, just like our board and every other board in world football, are only interested in money.A packed out Roseburn every time Celtic come to town provides that. Compensating for the vast number of empty seats when Hearts haven't got a chance of winning the game.

"Vast majority"?! We'll have over 16,000 against QotS on Saurday....but I guess that's only cos we're winning eh? What's Celtic's excuse for their half empty (at best) stadium despite being top of the league?

"Vast majority"?! We'll have over 16,000 against QotS on Saurday....but I guess that's only cos we're winning eh? What's Celtic's excuse for their half empty (at best) stadium despite being top of the league?

The attendances of the MON years were a blip in terms of our history. The current attendances are falling back in with the historical norm.

http://www.fitbastats.com/celtic/club_records_league_attendance.php

Archived