Celtic filth

If sectarianism is of the political form, it is fairly obvious. Like I have said, if you don't view them that way, that's fine, neither here nor there for me.

You are looking for an argument and you are embarrassing yourself in the process.

Which sect do the songs attack?

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to admit being disappointed with Rico's whataboutery as he's usually one of the better Celtic Posters where as fcuknuggets like Gormley it's just par for the course.

Enrico is just showing his true colours.

He's just the same as the rest of the celtic hordes on here,if not worse.

Ok, since you are going to continue with this. Lets start off simple.

Do you still believe sectarianism is purely based on religion?

Sectarianism involves attacking a sect. Which sect do the songs attack?

BelfastDim was seamus as well, no?

I tried that and he took a picture of Belfast with a bit of scrap paper saying 'Belfast Tim' on it. :lol:

All of those songs are popular among the away support. None of them are sectarian.

If you want to criticise the singing of irish Republican songs at Celtic matches, batter in. That's an entirely different debate altogether.

We don't sing sectarian songs at games. Not anymore anyway.

Do you think it's appropriate to sing these songs at a football match?

The sectarian singing and apparent vandalism whilst disappointing, has not come as a huge surprise, such is the arsehole element in our support, especially our away support. Personally, I don't find it coincidental that over the last couple of years there appears to have been an increase in this sort of behaviour whenever you have the Green Brigade and the like present. There should be no more fannying about with this, anyone found guilty of such behaviour should be banned from Celtic Park for life.

Though I do have to say, it doesn't take much for people on here to get their Celtic perma-rage on. Plenty of people have highlighted how Hearts have swiftly acted about the wrong doing amongst the Hearts support, but very few seem to be button bashing about the fact a Hearts fan was arrested for sectarian behaviour or that a Celtic fan needed medical treatment after being struck by a coin thrown from the home section. Like someone said earlier, surely if you are to speak out about one, you should speak out about the other.

Another thing, I was reading that apparently a Hearts fan tried to enter the field of play.....surely the numpty who fell over the advertising board isn't being classed as trying to enter the field of play.

You are the first celtic fan I have ever heard actually state that some of their fans are arseholes and not just victims trying to express their beliefs.

Take a bow good sir

BelfastDim was seamus as well, no?

No BelfastDim was a Cliftonville/Celtic fan who, amusingly, sported the Sunburst flag, the International Brigades flag, and the Argentine flag in his signature.

Quite what Argentina had to with anything,I'm not sure, but I guess it was a thinly veiled dig at the pro-British armed forced Rangers fans.

I can't be arsed with this but see point number 4, it's a load of bollocks. I was at that game and no one anywhere in the Hearts end, or the majority of the Celtic end, knew that boy was having a heart attack. To suggest we were openly mocking a boy dying is disgusting and untrue.

Correct. I was there too and there was no mocking of a guy having a heart attack. Get a grip

Archived