Celtic filth

I'm genuinely amazed people think Enrico is a good poster. He doesn't pander to the green brigade but he's so blinkered it's unbelievable. If you mention anything about Celtic he has a hissy fit.

You really throw the toys out the prams because I don't take your bait.

Anything with a hint of negative regarding Celtic, you're all over it like a rash.

I dare say you spend more time talking about Celtic than you do supporting Aberdeen

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sectarian singing and apparent vandalism whilst disappointing, has not come as a huge surprise, such is the arsehole element in our support, especially our away support. Personally, I don't find it coincidental that over the last couple of years there appears to have been an increase in this sort of behaviour whenever you have the Green Brigade and the like present. There should be no more fannying about with this, anyone found guilty of such behaviour should be banned from Celtic Park for life.

Though I do have to say, it doesn't take much for people on here to get their Celtic perma-rage on. Plenty of people have highlighted how Hearts have swiftly acted about the wrong doing amongst the Hearts support, but very few seem to be button bashing about the fact a Hearts fan was arrested for sectarian behaviour or that a Celtic fan needed medical treatment after being struck by a coin thrown from the home section. Like someone said earlier, surely if you are to speak out about one, you should speak out about the other.

Another thing, I was reading that apparently a Hearts fan tried to enter the field of play.....surely the numpty who fell over the advertising board isn't being classed as trying to enter the field of play.

The sectarian singing and apparent vandalism whilst disappointing, has not come as a huge surprise, such is the arsehole element in our support, especially our away support. Personally, I don't find it coincidental that over the last couple of years there appears to have been an increase in this sort of behaviour whenever you have the Green Brigade and the like present. There should be no more fannying about with this, anyone found guilty of such behaviour should be banned from Celtic Park for life.

Though I do have to say, it doesn't take much for people on here to get their Celtic perma-rage on. Plenty of people have highlighted how Hearts have swiftly acted about the wrong doing amongst the Hearts support, but very few seem to be button bashing about the fact a Hearts fan was arrested for sectarian behaviour or that a Celtic fan needed medical treatment after being struck by a coin thrown from the home section. Like someone said earlier, surely if you are to speak out about one, you should speak out about the other.

Another thing, I was reading that apparently a Hearts fan tried to enter the field of play.....surely the numpty who fell over the advertising board isn't being classed as trying to enter the field of play.

Can you list these sectarian songs?

Can you list these sectarian songs?

From what I heard at matches recently.

Say Hello to the Provos, the SAM song, the Roll of Honour, Go on Home British Soldiers, the Ambush at Loughall, there will be others that are escaping me at this point, but I am sure you get the gist. Unless you do not believe there is a section of the Celtic support who participate in the singing of sectarian songs.

From what I heard at matches recently.

Say Hello to the Provos, the SAM song, the Roll of Honour, Go on Home British Soldiers, the Ambush at Loughall, there will be others that are escaping me at this point, but I am sure you get the gist. Unless you do not believe there is a section of the Celtic support who participate in the singing of sectarian songs.

All of those songs are popular among the away support. None of them are sectarian.

If you want to criticise the singing of irish Republican songs at Celtic matches, batter in. That's an entirely different debate altogether.

We don't sing sectarian songs at games. Not anymore anyway.

So today it's still everybody else to blame then.

Have celtic banned the people arrested for sectarianism yet? Or retracted the made up bullsh*t about someone trying to get at one of their players? Or condemned the ar*eholes who once again broke seats, graffitied the walls, smashed up the toilets and threatened the staff. Thought not it's the celtic way, reduce everything to them and us and brush everything under the carpet to ensure the bigot pound keeps rolling in, shameful.

As for the boy on twitter maybe you should build a bonfire and throw him on it, lovely little tune that.

All of those songs are popular among the away support. None of them are sectarian.

If you want to criticise the singing of irish Republican songs at Celtic matches, batter in. That's an entirely different debate altogether.

We don't sing sectarian songs at games. Not anymore anyway.

They are sectarian songs. Whoever, you are free to view them in anyway you like, that is up to you.

They are sectarian songs. Whoever, you are free to view them in anyway you like, that is up to you.

They are most certainly not sectarian songs. Which sect are you claiming the songs attack? Can you post one line from any of the songs that denotes any religious group. Doubt it.

The only song we have that could be considered sectarian is RITG and I've only heard that on buses in the last few years. Never at games.

They are most certainly not sectarian songs. Which sect are you claiming the songs attack? Can you post one like from any of the songs that denotes any religious group. Doubt it.

The only song we have that could be considered sectarian is RITG and I've only heard that on buses in the last few years. Never at games.

Sectarian isn't based purely on religion, it also covers political sects. The clue is in the name, "sect".

Like I have said, if you don't view them as sectarian, then that is purely up to you.

Sectarian isn't based purely on religion, it also covers political sects. The clue is in the name, "sect".

Like I have said, if you don't view them as sectarian, then that is purely up to you.

You're making up lies about the Celtic support. You're going to have to justify it. Which sect do the songs attack.

Are you Keith Jackson?

You're making up lies about the Celtic support. You're going to have to justify it. Which sect do the songs attack.

Are you Keith Jackson?

No lies. Already have. Already explained to you that you falsely believe sectarian is purely based on religion.

No.

No lies. Already have. Already explained to you that you falsely believe sectarian is purely based on religion.

No.

You're dodging it here. Which sect do the songs attack?

I'm not looking an argument here. You can just admit you're talking shite and we can move on.

seamus :lol:

It's BelfastDim (self-appointed protector of the oppressed).

He also appears to have slyly edited his post to remove the bit where he said that the Celtic support sing sectarian songs on the way to games.

You're dodging it here. Which sect do the songs attack?

I'm not looking an argument here. You can just admit you're talking shite and we can move on.

If sectarianism is of the political form, it is fairly obvious. Like I have said, if you don't view them that way, that's fine, neither here nor there for me.

You are looking for an argument and you are embarrassing yourself in the process.

yoda, on 04 Dec 2014 - 18:04, said:

It's BelfastDim (self-appointed protector of the oppressed).

He also appears to have slyly edited his post to remove the bit where he said that the Celtic support sing sectarian songs on the way to games.

BelfastDim was seamus as well, no?

Archived